Why do you care

Bree's pov
I close the door to my dorm and run to the bathroom, locking the door. I stare at myself in the mirror. My eyes wonder to the necklace, the thing that held my hope, my wishes of the break up being a bad dream. That we would get back together, that we have a future, that it was just a break and not done with it all. I stare at the dark green gem. I slowly reach to the back of my neck and unlatch it. I watch in the mirror as it falls down to the floor, hearing the little clink as it hit the floor.

Mattheo's POV
I stop kissing Arya. I look at Draco, only to see Bree off his lap and no where to be seen. Liam is smirking, he's happy I fucked it up. He's happy I didn't skip the dare. He got what he wanted. I walk to the girl's dormitory, to her dorm. I stop at her door, lifting a fist to knock. But I stop and just stare at the dark wood, hearing the subs of Bree, which broke my heart. Finally I knock. After a few seconds she opens the door. She notices it's me and crosses her arms over her chest.
"What."
"Look, I-i wanna know if your ok. You gotta know I didn't want to-" I try to say but she cuts me off.
"Sure did look like you wanted to." I sigh.
"It looked like you wanted to sit on Draco's lap and-"
"It was a fucking dare. It felt awkward, I didn't want any of it."
"That's how I feel about the-"
"You guys made out and had fun, twice. Now please-"
"Stop cutting me off, Finley."
"Mmmm..." she puts a finger to her chin, acting like she was thinking, "no. You don't tell me what to do." I walk up close to her, making her back up. I slowly close the door.
"Let's make some things clear, shall we? I never wanted to kiss Arya, I didn't like to either. Plus I only did it for the dare and didn't make out with any other time." She rolls her eyes. "You let my brother suck on your fucking neck..."
"As if you care." She scoffs, "you broke things between us." My eyes glance at her neck, where she used to have my necklace on about 15 minutes ago. Where she wore it every day after we had the break up.
"I do care." I say in a low voice. My hand curled around her neck, as I walked her into a wall. "I don't care if I broke things between us. You. Are. Still. Mine." She swallows. "Got it?" She nods, her eyes drift from my lips to my eyes. My other hand snakes to her right hip. My eyes on her plump lips. She looks so beautiful. Her cheeks are rosey pink from yelling at me, her eyes glossy and her hair is messy. God I wanna kiss her right now. You know what? Fuck it. I kiss her, I pull back. Her eyes search mine.
"Fuck this." She whispers, as her arms snake around my neck, bringing me down to kiss me. I deepen the kiss, my tongue going into her mouth. She lets out a small noise, I smirk. Her hands slide down to my chest when I hear a knock. She quickly pulls away, wiping her mouth, getting light red lipgloss on the back of her hand.
"Who is it?" She asks, walking closer to the door to hear.
"It's Arya. Can I come in?" The voice says, shit. I shake my head fast saying not to let her in. She nods.
"Uh, I was gonna take a shower. Can you come by later?"
"Oh, um, yeah. Sure." Arya says, I hear her footsteps leave down the stairs.
"Um." Bree says looking down at her feet.
"I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna take a shower now..." I sigh, she looks up into my eyes, "could I join..?" I smirk. She just laughs. I raise an eyebrow. Another knock.
"Arya I already told you-" Bree starts, a voice cuts her off.
"Bree. Let me in." Tom.
"I-i, Uh, was gonna take a shower.." she stutters, she glances at me. I shrug.
"I know he's in there."
"Oh.."
"Now can I come in?"
"Uh, sure I guess then"
Great.