(2) Lord of all Demons

And so the group went inside the jade chamber and Ningguang ordered her secretary to set the tables and brew some tea.

"When did that happen Ganyu?" Keqing asked as the half-qilin look at the yuheng at her eyes. "It was after the cataclysm."

"..." Within the group, the conqueror of demons was already uncomfortable from this topic, but he has to bear it after all. That is their sin.

"Kenji, is not from Liyue." Xiao stated. "He was an exile from Inazuma, he fled and escaped to Liyue after a certain incident." Xiao too told them his origin.

"The same as Kazuya huh?" Aether put a hand on his chin and thought of the wandering samurai.

"So the vision hunt decree was already happening a long time ago?"

From Ningguang's question, Ganyu shook her head. "No he told us it was something else."

Thus the half-qilin started to narrate the Lord of all Demon's story.

**************************************************************************************

500 years ago...

In Inazuma, there is a clan who is very devoted to protect it's people.

That is the Nakamura clan, Prestigious samurais who have wield their blade until the end of their life.

But one day...

The whole members of the Nakamura clan was summoned at the Tenshukaku.

"What do you mean by that?! That's a false accusations!" The head of the family which is his father protested.

"Therefore the Nakamura clan must accept this fate!" The advisor of the shogun stated as the Raiden Shogun herself stood up from her throne and came down to pass Judgement.

"You're majesty! This is a mistake! We are innocent and will never plot against your throne!" Kenji's father wanted to plead but the Shogun won't listen.

"Silence! You all plotted against my rule!, Therefore you are the enemy of eternity!"

And so from her hand she summoned Musou no Hitachi, a sword that was made by the Raiden shogun's conscious. Capable of severing any living beings.

And so the Nakamura clan all came to an understanding.

That they must fight to survive.

*Clang*

His father easily parried the blade, despite they are facing a god.

Because their swordskills are not ordinary. From the first generation, their clan trained very hard that they can even manage to kill a god.

Even the tri-commission's soldiers came out and gang against them.

"Kenji! Get out of here!"

The little boy which is the soon to be a demon gasped when he saw the Shogun's blade impaled his loved ones.

He cried and ran escaping the electro archon's wrath. And he washed out at Liyue's land.

The next 20 years. She met him...

**************************************************************************************
All of the adeptis are presented at Mt. Aocang.

"Now be very polite Ganyu, Rex Lapis himself will be here for a lively feast." Cloud retainer advised as the half-qilin nods.

Mountain Shaper and Moon carver also finished setting the table.

While the Yaksha's were all messing around and was ganging up on Xiao when.