Introduction\ What's coming

The game: This game is Tears of Themis a game that lists 5 of the main characters, Rosa being an attorney that works at Tears of Themis law firm. With her boss/ partner, Artem Wing. She got to meet her childhood friends Luke Pearce and friends/extra's Marius Von Hagen and Vyn. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Genre: Fluff, Coffee shop AU and, very little bit of smut (Not lemony) WARNING!! If you don't like smut or this GAME I suggest you leave! 

________________________________________________________________________________

This game is Tears of Themis made by MiHoYo !! 

miHoYo Co., Ltd. (: 米哈游;: Mǐhāyóu) is a Chinese and based in. Founded in 2012 by three students from, miHoYo currently employs 4,000 people.

The company is the creator of, a released in 2020, and one of the. miHoYo has also developed the games Houkai Gakuen 2 and.

miHoYo also operates under two other companies: Shanghai miHoYo Phantom Iron Technology Company Limited (: 上海米哈游影铁科技有限公司), which manages their websites, advertising, publication, licensing, telecommunications, etc. and Shanghai miHoYo Schicksal Technology Company Limited (: 上海米哈游天命科技有限公司). Both of these company names are references to their own game, Honkai Impact 3rd.

The controlling shareholder, actual controller, Chairman and President of miHoYo is Cai Haoyu, the Director and CEO is Liu Wei, and the vice president is Luo Yuhao.The company was founded in 2012 by three students from, who decided to develop games based on their love of. A year prior, the students had developed.

The founders of miHoYo, Cai Haoyu, Liu Wei, and Luo Yuhao were classmates of. In February 2012, the three students and another classmate jointly funded the establishment of miHoYo. But one month after the company was founded, Jin Zhicheng quit the company because he got an offer from China. After several years of development, miHoYo achieved a net profit of 440 million in the first half of 2017.

Currently, the controlling shareholder and actual controller identified by miHoYo is Cai Haoyu, who directly or indirectly controls 41.72% of the company's shares. The other two founders, Liu Wei and Luo Yuhao, are the company's second and third largest shareholders respectively and they directly or indirectly control 44.78% of the company's shares. All three are company directors.

Their first notable title was Guns Girl Z (then renamed to Houkai Gakuen 2), released in 2014. Since then, they have seen success releasing anime-style games that primarily appealed to mobile gamers. The majority of their early titles were successful in Asia. However, they would not reach global success until the release of.

was released in September 2020, which is miHoYo's most successful game to date.

, which is miHoYo's most recent game to date, was released world-wide in July 2021, but has been available in China since July 2020.

On the 24th of September 2021, miHoYo got an official promotion to a party committee.

The company announced on February 14, 2022, that it is presenting the global brand HoYoverse.In April 24, 2021, police in Shanghai arrested a man armed with a knife who reportedly planned to assassinate miHoYo's founders. He was said to have been upset about changes to Honkai Impact 3rd. This was after miHoYo experienced backlash by some Chinese fans who were angry that the global version of the game received an exclusive bunny girl and gambling-themed music video and game story as part of a collaboration with but not the Chinese version; they considered this disrespectful to Chinese players since the content was not available on the Chinese servers and the same music video was posted on all other servers except CN. miHoYo subsequently issued a public apology and removed the music video from their YouTube channel.

________________________________________________________________________________

About the Author and Little Spoliers! 

Hi, My name is Itsuki (My code name). I am (Starting) to be a full time Fanfiction writer! For people who support my work, Thank you so much! You won't know what it means to me! This story "My rosa" will go on for a long time. I am most likely going to drag some of the parts if I don't have any ideas. But most of it is planned! Tell me who is going to win! If there is any error, please contact me in Twitter and send me a private message! I will chapters written every Saturday! If not, I am so sorry :( 

Twitter link! @Lelounchexwife

My cardd: daitsukicard.carrd.co 

________________________________________________________________________________

The Art is directly from the game "Tears of Themis" or fanart in Twitter! I will link the person I have as the cover in the chapter I create! The cover might change.

________________________________________________________________________________

For more deatils contact me in Twitter @Lelounchexwife !!