1 - Dramatic Entrance

"Thank you for your kind patronage, (Name)." The Katheryne from Mondstadt gives you your rewards, with a smile. "You've been doing a lot of quests now, (Name)!!" Paimon shouts angrily as the two of you go along your day. "Can't we take a break? Even for just a second?" 

You just chuckle at your floating emergency food mascot, while her being annoyed, bickers at you furiously. However, all jokes came to an end, when someone stands in front of you. It was the Acting Headmaster Jean. Reading her face, she seemed to worried about something. 

"Well, Honorary Knight. I have something to discuss with you in my office." She leaves your presences as she strides away in the distance. You and Paimon look at each other. You start rushing towards the Farvonious Knights' headquarters. "Wait! (Name)! What about the- Oh! Forget it..." 

...

"Thank you for coming on time, Honorary Knight. I am very sorry for bothering you, but there is something that I want to tell you." Well, you do like Jean, and might have a small crush on her. You expect her to confess from the dialogue that she said, then go out with her. 

"I've noticed that you've been very busy lately, and you've been working on a lot quests with no end." Jean sighs, as you sulk for you had your expectations too high. "It reminds me of Noelle, I don't want the same thing to happen again." Jean faces you, and crosses her arms. "So, I want you take a break, from tonight and tomorrow. Like a day off, of sorts." 

"See, (Name)? Even Jean herself says it." Paimon smugly smiles and you roll your eyes to her. "Well, I will dismiss you here, honorary knight. I don't want to hear from anyone that you were taking quests though." But it's quite odd though, the poster girl of overworked women is the one who has been saying that. Oh well, maybe next time...

You and Paimon head out of her office. And close enough, the two of you walk out of the gates of Mondstadt. "So, (Name). Is there anything you want to do? Paimon suggests you go shopping!" You ignore Paimon because something blue caught your eye. 

The sun was almost setting, yet across the bridge, there was a beautiful lady dancing. You've already met her, and had encountered her for a number of times. It was Eula Lawrence. A woman who's vengeance was her middle name. Most of the time you've seen her, she had a princess complex towards the citizens of Mondstadt. But due to her vengeance, for she felt she was an outcast for all of her life. 

You've already had seen her cold, fiery side, and some bits of her being soft. But in this moment, you witness a side, that you have never seen before. It even seems that the world has stopped, for this moment only.