5 - Good Beating?

"Alright, I agree, I'll defeat you just by myself."

Childe readies his bow,  and you readied your sword. The two of you gave a serious look at each other. Childe then gives a smug smirk on his face and quickly changes into his dual blades to charge an attack on you. You quickly put a geo construct in front of you to block his attacks. 

You climbed the geo construct and attacked Childe from there. "Pretty clever, (Name)." 

"TRAVELLER!!! DID YOU FORGET JEAN'S ORDERS?!!!" A familiar high-pitched voice came from a distance. You sighed, "Great.... Just in time when the fire is fueling up....." 

"Oh, what's this about now?" Childe backs of a bit and looks at Paimon. "Childe, stop the fighting! The next think you might break is Ganyu's horns!" 

"Umm.... What are you talking about Paimon?" Childe looks at her with an eyebrow raised. "Oh nothing, but you get the point!" 

"Zhongli says he needs you to buy some osmanthus wine since we're having a guest tomorrow or later!" Paimon shouts with the tone of her voice sounding gratingly loud. "Alright, alright, no need to shout.... I'll deliver it to you guys." Childe puts his hand on his face. 

"Now, (Name)! Go back to your Serenitea Pot!" You sighed. 'Geez, why is Paimon so feisty today?'