One Last Time

The month of October has arrived,tress started shading their leaves

The month of October has arrived,tress started shading their leaves. The cool breeze of October danced in the sky,taking the dried leaves with them and carrying them through the whole Crystal Kingdom.

The king and Queen of the kingdom had only one child. A Son. The future King. Richard Alexander Romano.

His father,the king of Crystal Kingdom,His Highness Gabriel Alexander Romano and His wife,and the mother of his child, Alice Gabriel Romano.

"Young Prince,the king is calling you." The chief of the Kingdom Soilder said,knocking on the door,of the young Prince. When there wasn't any response he slightly opened the door and saw the Prince on his bed.

"Prince?."

"Ah,yes Robert?." Richard said waking up from his beauty sleep.

"Am Sorry,but highness wants you in the dinning now." The cheif said bowing his head.

"Yes,Am coming." He said and walked to get dressed to see his father.

"I will be outside Prince." He bowed and went outside of the room.

_________________

"You know why Father is calling me?." Prince asked to the young Soldier Cheif.

"No Prince."

"Don't lie to me Jack!" Richard whimpered to his friend.

Richard said Jack were best friends since their childhood. Jack's father,Chief Camander,Simon Jonas was Jackson,The king's best friend. Jack was eighteen when he took over his father's place,as he died in the war.

"Highness wants you to see this young lady and marry her as soon as possible and he really wants this to happen." He said and opened the door to the dinning room.

Richard sighed,straighting his posture and walking in.

"Morning Your Highness." Prince greeted his father,bowing infront of him.

"Morning,Mom." he said and sat opposite to his dad.

"Morning,Richard." She greeted him with a smile.

He sat on the opposite side to his Father and started having his meal.

The dinning room was huge,A square table on the middle and 16 chairs were there,with a window on the back of the main chair and sides.

The door opened and Jack walked in.

"Your Royal Highness,Ms.Lovet is here."

Richard's head snapped to the direction of the door when he heard the familiar name. Ms.Lovet. Ms.Angel Lovet.

The girl who stole his heart when they met at the ball. The one with whom he danced the entire night. The one for whom he jump out of the window and go to the bridge.