summer for them recovery for me

I sighed and drew, I drew more of the comic I've been working on since we had came here. I popped in another pice of grape gum dam out, luckily I've been making a bit of extra cash plus the allowance my grandparents give to me so I be able to quickly buy some more. I finished the page I was working on and got up putting my hood up, I gave a good bye to my grandparents and said I was running to the store.

I quickly walked over to a candy shop in town with was the only place they sold of grape gum, looking around I saw a few things that reminded me of... I decided to buy them just for old times sake.

I took a glance on the TV they had it was playing a show, a cartoon one about a bear,chicken,rabbit, and a fox I had a strong bond to the show. Father had let Evan design the characters, Evan drew one of my older characters Foxy who was my favorite at the time and gave it to dad with all the others. Maybe thats why I always had such a strong bond to foxy, and was called the new "foxy" of the group after the last one disappeared.

I broke out of my trance and payed for the gum and candy, I thanked the cashier and left I started to go home using a shortcut I had found using the alleys. That's when I spotted the kids I've been watching for a bit and another one who they were helping with a cut.

I smelt it... I saw it... it felt like I could feel it...

Blood.

It almost seemed like everything around me has been turned into a Blood bath, Evan's voice calling me repeating these words, "why Michael, it was supposed to be my happiest day, why did you do this to me?". He was crying first they were pitch black like ink but the ink shifted and turned into Blood, it had all different shades reds, oranges, pinks, blacks all the colors in Blood.

It was so real yet so fake the blood was rushing up filling everything and was covering my body to the point where it almost reached my mouth. I tried to cry out that I was sorry but nothing came out and so I just cried and cried.

"Hey are you... okay?" I heard a voice question me.

I opened my eyes and saw the four kids staring at me with the boy, who had to live through the same thing I did, giving me a hand. I realized I was on the ground and quickly took it lifting myself up with some help. "Heh yeah just um well just remembering some bad moments hehe." I faked giggled and gave a somewhat fake explanation.

I put my hood up and was about to walk away until one of the kids noticed the logo on the back of my hoodie, "Hey isn't that a Freddy Fazbear hoodie, how on earth did you get one?"

I got butterflies in my stomach fuck I'm being forced to explain well like they say go big or go home, "this was actually a prototype of a design the never used you can tell because there an image of Freddy on the sleeve and bear ears on the hood, my father was one of the two founders so he gave me some prototype stuff even let me design foxy."

"Wow infor dumper much just wanted to know how." The same kid stated which got a look from the others.

"Well I should probably get going I hope to see you guys soon!" I said to them waving goodbye, the waved back to me goodbye. Once I had gotten out of the alleys I gave a huge sigh of relief since that awkward situation was over now.

I popped in another pice of grape flavored gum into my mouth and started to walk home, on the way there I stopped by a small arts and crafts store and bought a few supplies to finish the first issue of my comic that I had started when we first got here.

I thanked the cashier and left, once I had reached the bridge to get home I saw tree kids standing on it I cloud recognize them from when I saw then picking on another kid before so I decided to talk the longer path by walking in the stream with was also calming to me.

I quickly was able to get back home granted with wet socks and shoes but with grape gum and a few more art supplies so it was pretty nice in my book.

I got out the main thing I found in the candy store that had reminded me of... Evan and sat it down into the small space between the fredbear plush.

"Jezz stop looking at me with those eyes you know it's rude to stare Evan." I told him giggling to myself it almost did feel like I saw talking to someone though deep down inside of me.

I had gotten two of the candy that I knew Evan would have loved a Freddy fazbear chocolate bear. It was decently sized with caramel filling it was actually pretty decent, you heard that father you did something decent in your life signing a deal with a chocolate company!

After finishing my chocolate bear I quickly washed my hands bit wishing to get and caramel or chocolate anywhere while I was drawing and then I went back to work on my comic.

I thought what had happened today would be a one time thing in just a few months I wouldn't remember it.

I did.

Before I knew what I was well doing I had drawn the main character in that same scene I was in but it felt like I could almost... hear them.

I quickly threw away the drawing not wanting any more of this it was just a one time thing it was still on my mind the music made me zone out I had drawn the only thing on my mind.

But in those few panels I could've almost shorn I had saw a clown one that was in much more detail then my art one that almost seemed... alive.

But it was just a drawing, right?