The Promise

Heyaa!

I decided to make an IchigoxNaoto fanfic because I just ship them so much :3

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN AIKATSU! ONLY MY CHARACTERS, PLOT, AND IDEA. THANK YOU

ANYWHOOOO, thanks for listening to this boring introduction.....actually I don't even think this is an introduction..oh well.

enjoy reading!

⬇️Now let's start..⬇️

-

-

-

-

10 years ago..

Normal P.O.V

"Nao! Wah! It's hurts!" screamed a 3-years-old blonde girl. She started to cry and banging on the black raven(?) haired boy.

"I know I know, just hold on. it'll stop bleeding. d-don't cry okay?" said the 4-years-old black raven haired boy as he tried to piggy back the girl home quickly.

"Your mom is going to kill me if she finds out that you got hurt." quietly thought Nao

"Nao's back is very comfortable! I'm feeling sleepy.." The girl fell asleep leaving Nao with a tick mark in his forehead. Unable to do anything with the asleep girl on his back, he sighed but smiled as he was almost to the girl's house or should I say mansion.

"We're home! Can someone please help me?"

"Naoto-sama! Where have you guys been? It's very late and I'm sure your mom is worrying about you as Ichigo-sama's mom is too! Ichigo-sama's mom is in the living room.Please go to her at once!" Said the maid strictly

"Hai...hai... but can you treat to Ichigo's bruise first? And I know I know, I wasn't suppose to make her get hurt but It was an accident Please!" Said Naoto begging.

"*huffs* fine. what am I going to do with you kids?"

"Thanks!! And try not to wake her up, I'll carry her to the living room. Onegai
Mikuru-san" Naoto said to Ichigo's personal maid.

Mikuru carried Ichigo, still asleep, into a room with boxes on top of each other and with the room completely empty.She sets Ichigo onto two boxes and goes to get the first-aid on the other side of the room.

"Why is there so many boxes?" Asked Naoto

"Oh..you didn't know? Ringo-sama had to pack everything up to get ready to move."

"Eh? M-Move? To where?!?!? Why didn't I hear this??

"Oh you didn't know?" said Mikuru while aiding Ichigo's wound

"No! Why are you guys going away?"

"Well I'm not going with them, I'm going to be watching the mansion till hey come back and besides that's for Ringo-sama to explain and for me to not and I'm done patching her up so let's go."

Mikuru and Naoto with Ichigo on his back made their way to the living room. Mikuru opened the door letting Naoto go in first with the young mistress.

"Oh my, Nao-kun. What are you doing with my daughter now?" said Hoshimiya Ringo, the mother of Ichigo, smirking onto the poor blushing Naoto.

"Oh mother, stop embarrasing the kid! He's still got ways to go." said Hoshimiya Mike, the oldest sibling and Ichigo's brother.

"But Mike! It's just too cute!" replied Ringo

"Mother! Act like your age please." said Hoshimiya Himeji, the second oldest sibling and Ichigo's older sister