Welcome back!

Normal P.O.V
The mansion on top of Stargaze Hill finally opened its gate after 10 years. It only meant one thing. The Hoshimya's returned. This news reached the town so fast. Some of the people went up the hill to help unpack and welcome the returning family.

"Hey Naoto, Who are the Hoshimiya's?" asked a blue hair girl with side ponytail.

"They are a family that use to live here 10 years ago. Even though they were a rich family, they were kind and friendly with everyone. They have companies all over the world. But one day they moved away.."

"Hn, you know a lot." Said a red hair girl.

"Ah, of course! His girlfriend is the youngest in the family." Said a red hair boy.

"Girlfriend huh? Were you cheating on me?" Said the blue side ponytail hair, smirking.

"Oh shut up Aoi. We weren't even dating in the first place. And she's not even my girlfriend so shut up Itaki." Replied Naoto.

"Wahh, so mean." Said Itaki and Aoi at the same time.

"Tsk. I'm going home."

"It's still early though" said the red haired girl

" Did you forget it was Sunday? We have school tomorrow." Said Naoto leaving

"Oh yeah.. I totally forgot." said Itaki.

The group went their separate way home.

-Next Day-

"Ichigo hurry up!" Yelled Mike, Ichigo's Brother. He's a teacher at starlight academy. He takes care of P.E

"Sorry! I can't find my ribbon!"

"C'mon! We are gonna be late!" Yelled Raichi, Ichigo's younger brother.

"I'm coming! Yeesh! I didn't get to find my bow...."

The three sibling ran out the gate and got in the car that Mike owned. Barely making in time, they ran to the office to check in. The teachers all introduced themselves and vise versa with the siblings.

"Raichi, Ms. McGon will be your home room teacher so follow her." Mike said. 

"Okay! Bye Mi- ahem- Mr. Hoshimiya and Ichigo."

"Now Ichigo follow me."

"Does that mean you're my teacher?"

"Yes. Do not call me my name or brother. Make sure to call me Hoshimiya-sensei or just sensei"

"Okay."

They get to class with Mike entering first silencing the class.

"I'll make this quick. I'm your new teacher Hoshimiya-sensei. Nice to meet you. We have a transfer student. Come in."

Ichigo opens the door to room 1-A and walks in with her red glasses. Writing her name on the board, she can hear the people talking about her.

"Hoshimiya? Is she related to our teacher?"

"Didn't a family of Hoshimiya's move in just in yesterday?"

"Look at her glasses. Red, cool right?"

Mike banged a book onto the table to silence the room.

"Stop talking. Hoshimiya introduce yourself"

"Hai..My name is Hoshimiya Ichigo. It's nice to meet you."

"Hoshimiya! Sit next to me!"

"No! Me!"