Zigzag x squid car fanfic😀💅

Warning!
Angry $3x
Jealousy
Just know they are both aged up!
Ok it starts out like this>:)

Zig and squid were at a party, Stanley, zero, and the rest of the boys from tent D were there. The place was packed but there was some room!

 The place was packed but there was some room!

(That's what I visualize on how the room would look like)

Zigzag and squid were sitting next to each other, squid was drunk as hell.

He then grabs zigzag and kisses him.

~

They were all having a great time until there was this guy trying to touch up on squid as he was dancing.

The guy then goes up to squid and starts touching his waist as he was dancing with squid with the song that was playing.

Zigzag then turns to where squid was and saw the whole thing.

Squid didn't even try to move or do anything to stop dancing with the random dude.

The random dude started to kiss on squids neck as squid kept dancing with the random dude.

Zigzag then goes up and grabs squid and pushes the random dude to the ground.

"HEY GO TOUCH SOMEONE ELSE YOU FUCKING BITCH OR ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"Zigzag said at the random dude.

Zigzag looked at squid angrily, squid saw his angry expression and got goosebumps.

Zigzag then grabs squids hand and pulls him out of the club and towards their car.

He then opens the door and pushes squid in the back seat.

He then gets in the back seat with squid and closes the door behind him.

He was then on top of squid.

He then starts to kiss squid, squid then  puts his hands in zigzags hair.