💌 5: Anonymous

SOMEONE'S POV:

"How can you be so obsessed with that girl? What did you see on her that you never see on me?" Chael spoke as she tried to hold my hands.

"You're really asking him that stupid question? Are you even ready to hear the things he'll say?"

"I wasn't talking to you, dumbass" Chael replied as I looked at her, Looking at her from head to toe.

"He's right, Are you ready for me to answer that question?" I responded and she gulped.

"I wouldn't asked if I wasn't, right?" She said but I stayed quiet, as of now, I still don't know the answer to that.

Why do i like her when there's a lot of girls in my surroundings waiting for me to hit on them?

"Why can't you answer it?" Chael asked

"You're the one who asked, Why would i waste my time on you?" I responded as my friend Damian handed me a drink.

"You should leave Chael, No one wants you here." Mikey signals her to leave but she's annoying as hell that she keeps on talking nonsense.

"Why do you talk that way? Masyadong pabebe, hindi naman ganiyan boses mo. Nakakadiri pakinggan, nag-iiba yung boses pag may lalaki." Mikey said as she hits him with her purse.

"Pakelamera ka 'no? Bakit hindi ka na lang rin manahimik" Chael responded.

She really has the guts to tell him that when she can't even shut up.

"Sayo pa talaga nang galing yan? Saan ka kumuha ng lakas ng loob? Tsaka, sino ba satin ang ayaw manahimik? Putak ka ng putak, manok kaba? ayaw nga sayo diba? Alin ba don ang hindi mo maintindihan?" Damian spoke as I chuckled, he's right. Why can't she just stop? I already told her so many times that I'm not into her, My heart belongs to one person.

Of course it was me, Not anyone else. I'd die if someone else owns my heart.

"Pag pinatay siguro kita ngayon, dun ka lang mananahimik"  Dagdag pa ng kaibigan niya habang patuloy lang siya sa pag-inom.

"Enough" I said as i left, I want to see her, I know She's already here. I waited for too long to be with her, maybe this is the time that I'll be with her.

I drove my car away from the bar and went to her house, to their house.

"What can i do for you?" I spoke as I answered my brother's call.

"Thana is with Drake, They're together. They look so cute together." He said that made me drop the call.

Why the hell are they together? For what? Tangina Drake, lagi na lang akong nauunahan ng gagong yon.

From: dckhead

Babagal-bagal ka kase, naunahan kana tuloy. Galaw-galaw, baka pumanaw ka sa selos ;)

What a dickhead.

Tangina! Kakabalik lang niya, kasama na agad niya yung gagong yon? Imposible!

I didn't went to their house, Instead of going, I went to him. After hearing and knowing that they're together, All i wanna do is Smash his head against the wall.

I got there fast, Their house and his house is near at each other.

Halos magkatabi na nga bahay ng mga Tanginang 'to, pati ba naman sila magka dikit, mag kahawak pa ng kamay.