💦Wet dream💦

OMG Elmo posted two updates in one day 😦 yes,yes he did 🤠

Two updates because I think y'all deserved it for being so kind and patient with me which I'm so grateful for. Anyways here is another chapter for you beautiful people.

This chapter takes place the night after they make up at like 10:00 pm or something idk 💀

______________________________________

⚠️Smut warning homies⚠️

"H-hanta~ I- A-Ah~"

Shotos moans filled Hantas room as he sucked and kissed and bit his neck, leaving very noticable hickeys in very visible spots. Shoto tugged at the boys ebony hair causing him to grunt. "H-hanta I want you" shoto pants

"What do you want me to do 'Roki, you've gotta be more specific"

He wanted him to beg. Shoto knew it and it was humiliating.

Shoto threw every ounce of pride he had out the window, he took a deep breath and went in for the kill "I want you to fuck me like you hate me hanta~ Please I'm begging you, I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to feel my legs I'll do anything god hanta please~" Shoto moaned out hoping it was enough to convince him.

Hanta's smirk grew wider as he bit down on Shoto's neck causing him to gasp that soon melted into a loud moan.

Shoto tugged at the hem of Hanta's shirt. Hanta it off immediately in one swift movement. Shoto admired his bare chest. He subconsciously started to travel his hand on the tan boys torso, breath hitching. "You're so beautiful" Shoto breathes out.

Hanta is flustered at the sudden complement from the boy under him. He takes off the dual haired boys clothes in a flash and sits ontop of him admiring the boy.

Shoto feels exposed like this and tries to look away. Hanta places his hand under his chin an makes him look at him. He places a passionate kiss on the boys lips. Shoto's hand moves down Hanta's body. When his hand reaches the boys waist band he whines relishing hanta still has his pants on.

"I was getting to that darling" Hanta chuckles unbuckling his pants. Hanta starts to grind on the boy under him causing shoto to moan at the friction.

"Oh god Hanta~" he moans out "Please I want you inside me, I want my insides to be destroyed by you please~" There goes his pride.

"Dont worry baby, you'll be fucked in no time" Hanta says sliding off shotos boxers with one had and using the other to lift Shotos hands above his head . Shoto gasps at the temperature change from the warmth of his boxers to the cool air of hantas room.

Hanta searches for the lube in his nightstand drawer, when he finds it he squirts a large amount onto three fingers and starts stretching Shotos hole.

When Shotos finally stretched Hanta lubes up his dick and lines it up with shoto's hole.

"Consent color?" Hanta wanted to be sure shoto actually wanted to do this because [say it with me people] CONSENT IS HOT. "Green" shoto pants out.

Hanta's begains to push in causing shoto to arch his back and moan from pain and pleasure. "Hanta~ just ah~ just go all the way in" shoto moans out loudly "are you sure?"

"Yes please~" shoto moans out as Hanta rubs Shotos thighs tenderly.

Hanta holds onto shoto's hips and rams into him roughly. Shoto moans loudly arching his back off the mattress "OH GOD AH~ H-HANTA FUCK! AH~" "You're doing so good for me 'Roki, you're such a good boy" Shotos breates out an almost moan at the nickname. "M-move please~" shoto moans out "I want you to fuck me like you hate me"

Hanta pulls out so nothing but his tip is leaft then he rams back in hard . He reapates the movement at an inhuman speed, moans of pleasure escape shotos mouth.

"You like that? You like when I abuse your tight while with my dick don't you 'Roki?" All shoto could do was moan loudly in response he couldn't think. The only thing on his mid was Hanta.

Shoto knew that Hanta was looking for his prostate because of how uncoordinated the thrusts were. Hantas tip brushed the bundle of nerves which caused shoto to let out a loud,feminine moan. "Found it~" Hanta whispers seductively in shotos ear.

Shoto was a moaning mess. He was being fucked at an inhuman pace, his prostate was being abused, and he was close to climaxing. "Hanta~ I- ah~ H-hanta I'm gonna cum Ah shit" shoto moans out loudly, throwing his head back "Do it baby~ cum for me" and with that shoto came on his and hantas chests. As he rode out his high he was still being ramed into. His mind was foggy,his vision blurry, and his throat hoarse from all the loud moaning. "I'm gonna cum soon baby dont worry" all shoto did was moan he couldn't speak.

Hantas thrust became more and more sloppy and with one last sloppy thrust he came deep inside shoto panting.

Shoto shot up from his sleep face scarlet. He wants panting and sweaty but most of all

Horny

He had a boner. He was a mess. You make up with your crush and kiss him and then all of a sudden you're a horny fuck. Who knew that Shoto Todoroki a famous model would have a dream about his neighbor fucking him till he cant walk. He sure didn't.

His phone pinged signaling he had a message

The bitch,the bro and the nonbinary hoe

The🏳️‍🌈one: Fuyumi
Asshole: Natsu

The🏳️‍🌈one: Sooo you and hanta make up?👀👀

Asshole:sounds like they did 😏

Sho': what are you dumb asses talking about?

Asshole: You are a loud sleep talker little man 🏃‍♀️💨💨

The 🏳️‍🌈 one: yeah sho'💀

They heard

EVERYTHING

Fuck

Why did such a simple thing like a kiss do this to him? Was it because it was his first?

Shoto's pants were getting uncomfortably tight and he was tired. He didnt know if he should handle it or go back to sleep. Even if he were to handle it he didnt know what to do. He never touched himself like that, but then again hes never thought of someone the way he thought about Hanta.

He'd never thought about kissing anyone,never wanted to spend every second with someone, and he never dreamed about having sex with anyone. He's new at all of this. He had never had a crush on anyone before either.

He had zero experience with any of this. He had zero romantic or sexual experience. He was clueless.

He's fucked

A/N Alrighty homies a little smut for the soul 🙏🙏 I might write some more later on but idk yet but yea. Till next Chapter peace out ✌(◕‿-)✌

-Elmo