Finally, You Noticed!

16 weeks in and I had the cutest little bump. Gratefully, my school uniform and most of my clothes were baggy. My only struggle would eventually be wearing jeans. Over the weeks, the brothers and everyone remained oblivious. I had shocked Beel the other day when I had shouted at him for squeezing me around my stomach. I had gotten through my first trimester and there were little things that were making me ill. 

Asmo had made dinner which was a warm Chimera Pork stew but I wrinkled my nose at it, opting for some instant spicy noodles instead. The thing was, I hated spicy things. Still, no one noticed. It was driving me nuts. Mammon's cologne, which I could normally stand was making me sick, every time Levi made clicking sounds on his console made me want to toss a pillow at him, every flip of Satan's books made me want to pull out my hair. 

That was when I decided to leave my ultrasound photo in Lucifer's paperwork. "(y/n)!" I hear Lucifer shout as I was eating a bar of milk chocolate in my bed. Lucifer busts in with all of his brothers trailing behind him. "What is this?" He demands. "Oh, you found it! I thought I lost." I say sweetly before reaching for it. He pulls it away causing me to huff. "What. Is. This?" He growls, enunciating every word.

"It's my ultrasound photo. Now give my baby photo back." I say standing to take it. He frowned. I think he was trying to figure out whether it was me or my baby. He hands it back to me and I reached for a box. My shirt today was a little too short. I heard Mammon snicker. "You seemed to have gained some weight (y/n)." He told me. I grabbed a book from my desk and pegged it at his head. That was when a grin spread across Lucifer's face.

"She's not fat. She's pregnant." Lucifer says proudly. All six of his brothers start laughing while I give Lucifer my best slow clap. "Congratulations. I'm 2 weeks into my second trimester and you finally noticed." I tell him before going back to my bed. That was when the others went quiet. I sigh before looking towards the boys. "I'm 16 weeks pregnant. That means I'm almost 4 months pregnant and I have another ultrasound at the 20-week mark." I tell them. 

"You're kidding? Right?" Mammon questions before I shake my head. I scoff before shoving past all of the boys. Stupid! I hope my baby is a girl. I opened the cupboard and fish around until I found the cookie jar. I then pull out a little ceramic bowl and fill it with several different types of Devildom cookies, muttering about needing some pickles and ice cream. But we had no pickles or ice cream because Beel had eaten them. 

I went back upstairs into the dining room to find Lucifer hanging all of his brothers to the ceiling while talking to Diavolo, Barbatos, Luke, Simeon, and Solomon. I chuckle while putting another cookie in my mouth. "(y/n)! Help!" Mammon calls for me and I scowl. "No. You called me fat. I'm pregnant, not fat!" I shout at him before putting another cookie in my mouth. The 6 boys and I talk as the others hang from the roof.