Chapter 1

When Peter asked Stiles if he wanted the bite Stiles didn't speak. Too much in shock to respond. But he nodded his head, it felt against his will but he wanted this. Scott had everything. Didn't he deserve that? Didn't he deserve to get the girl, be good at lacrosse?

Peter grabbed his arm and looked at him one more time. Stiles closed his eyes as he felt Peter's jaws clamp down on his arm.

He bit down on his lip hard but he couldn't suppress the scream.

What felt like a minute later Peter let go. Stiles' legs gave out and Peter caught him.

Something was wrapped around the bite and he was laid down on a cold soft surface. He felt something slam into his head before a door slammed then silence.

Stiles woke up a few days later to find that he was in a hospital bed.

His dad in the chair next to him. Fast asleep.

Stiles POV

"Dad?" My voice was weak and hoarse. But dad heard the small sound and jumped up. Looking down at me.

"Ok, thank goodness you're ok." He had tears in his eyes, that didn't make sense to me. What happened last?

"Dad, what happened?" He looked down before clearing his throat.

"We found you in your Jeep..." He took another deep breath but I could see it was hard for him. "You... you were covered in blood... someone bashed your head... and there's a bite on your arm... Stiles, what happened to you that night?"

All the memories of what happened flooded back. Lydia getting bitten, me helping Peter, Peter biting me... If I'm alive... Did that mean I was a werewolf now? Like Scott?

"Stiles! Earth to Stiles!"

"What!"

"You zoned out. I asked what happened." Lydia...

"Where's Lydia! Is she alright!" He took a deep breath, dreading the question I had asked.

"Actually... Scott's out looking for her right now..."

"Looking for her? Dad, what does that mean?" It took a little while before he responded.

"It means she's missing. We have most of the force out looking for her. She was taking a shower, then we heard a scream and the shower was empty. The window was open."

I need to go find her. I started detaching all the gadgets they had attached to me and felt bile rise through my throat as I pulled the IV out. My dad turned around and his eyes went wide.

"Stiles! What do you think you're doing!"

"I'm going to find Lydia, where're my clothes?"

"Yeah-No. Get your assets back in bed!"

"No. She's my friend and I need to help. Now tell me where my clothes are or I'll take this thing off and I'll go naked. She can do it, so can I."

"Stiles come on-"

"Dad, I'll stop you there. If I really tried to leave, do you think you could stop me?"

The door opened and a doctor with a tray came in. Not even fazed by the argument dad and I was having. Dad even looked relieved.

"Ah, Mr. Stilinski. Glad to see that you're awake." The tray had a needle on it and that was enough to make me suspicious of his reason for being here.

"Is there a reason you have that with you?" He looked down at the needle and the door opened. Two men in black clothing came in one with a crossbow. The other with a gun.