Dally Imagine

When it came to you and Dallas, you were inseparable, but sometimes y'all didn't agree on everything. To be honest, you and Dallas were complete opposites. Despite the differences, y'all loved each other. Dally was in jail again.. you rolled your eyes at the thought it, but like always, you went and bailed him out. "Dally, how many more times is this gonna happen?! Money doesn't grow on trees ya know!"
You screamed.
"I'm sorry Y/N, it ain't my fault I got caught."
"But it's your fault for doin whatever you were doin!"
"Well Y/N, that's just what i like doin, and if you've gotta problem with it, you can just go." Dallas walked ahead of you, speeding up.
"Dallas!" You yelled, but he ignored you. You didn't see him for the next week or two. There was nothing to do, without him. All you did was stay home all day, debating and crying whether he was the one for you or not. The phone rang. It was Dally, but you decided not to answer. He came to your door, but you still didn't answer. You were so confused and you weren't sure about anything anymore.
There was a note on left your doorstep, it read: "Y/N, I'm sorry for snapping at you, ya know I didn't mean it. Please stop ignoring me, I need you. I can't live without you.
Love, Dallas Winston"
You crumbled it up and threw it away, then turned on the news. You saw Dallas was in jail again..you wondered if he was injured or not. Without hesitation, you rushed to the jail. Behind bars, Dally ran up to you. "Y/N! I-I didn't think you cared about me anymore.."
You started crying. "Of course I do! I always will!" You and Dallas kissed between the jail bars, and once again, you bailed him out. He promised he wouldn't cause so much trouble anymore, and you learned to accept him the way he was.💛