The Beginning of a True Being

The Book. The most dangerous thing in this verse. Its power is rivaled. It is too strong. That doesn't stop gods, celestial beings, beings that nobody knows or can see from grabbing the book. The book has a defense mechanism in its use. It will kill anything. Whatever it is, it will die if it holds the book. No matter how strong the creature that touches the book, it will die. No. Matter. What. There is only one being that can hold this book. That being is me. Hi there. Names Azazel or you might know me as The Reader. From the book The Mysterious God. Well, I'm currently not in my verse. That's what I call everything. Now there's the Metaverse. It's meta. Heh. I make myself laugh sometimes.

You must be wondering why I can speak to you. Alright, so I would like to classify myself as the mystical holder of the book. Now you might be wondering why I can talk to you. Well, this book here gives me the abilities too. Oh. Ya. I should probably mention the abilities this book can do. So the basic premise of this book is that anything I write in this book. It comes true. Overpowered, I know. So all I did was let the book give me the ability to speak to you Listener. I'm going to say, Listener, if I said, Reader, It would be confusing since my name is The Reader. Alright, maybe I should tell you where I am and why I am here exactly.

I don't know either. Well, I can explain how I got here since we have time. Oh! Before I do, you must be wondering where the quotation marks are. Well, I'm not talking verbally. I am speaking to you through my mind if I speak something like this. "Tada, now I am speaking verbally." Also, I think I am in a black hole or something? I don't know tho; I have never been in one since I was super cautious over everything. I can get myself out of it since I have my handy book here. Also, something remarkable about this book is that It can't be destroyed. So in this mass infinity-verse, I somehow ended up in a place where I see no entities. I should probably say that's not normal because I can see almost anything.

I then feel my book shine. I guess it's adding text to it. It sometimes happens. Rarely now, but it can still occur. I open the book, and the text reads, "Azazel, as you know, your technically the strongest creature in this universe. But you only unlocked around 10% of my power" I said % there, but it wrote percent. I don't question the book, but still weird. Anyways back to business. "Book, please explain what you mean by saying, "you're only at 10% of your power?"." More text appears in the book. "In this room, these are far stronger entities than me. I may look I have immense power.

But as you know by now, I have restrictions. Those being, I can't do a lot when we leave our universe. That's why I summoned us here. We are here to make me stronger and you less dependent on me." Wait. I'm actually going to gain abilities that aren't linked with a book. This is great. Fantastic even. I mean, you can't get destroyed right? Text appears, "This challenge will be hard for both of us. Do you wish to continue, and if you do, you can easily make us stronger together." I suppose I can, but how did the book find this place? Oh wait. it just said it had restrictions. It makes sense why I couldn't see this place with my ultimate omnipotence. Huh neat. Forget that now.

Sorry Listener. Stuff like this usually doesn't happen. What should be happening is that I'm the most powerful thing in this existence. I suppose not anymore. Well, first, let's think this through. How does one look at entities that are stronger than you? Is there even a way to? Alright. Is there anything that is in this room that isn't hidden? Well, isn't that convenient a podium. I walked over to it. When I touched it, everything went white. Like a white infinity room. Confusing but okay. I look back at the podium seeing nothing on it. Well, that's just great. -_-. There's physically nothing on the platform.

I place the book on the podium.

Hmm

Nothing is happening

A sudden bright light appears. Well, that took a while to do something. The book suddenly opens up. Yellow text appears. I now need to explain something to you, Listener. When the book makes the text appear, it is usually in black. The yellow text I never saw before. Strange. I'll read it out loud since you all probably want to see some active voices and quotation marks in the book. Since you have been reading my thought process on things. Ahem. "If you are reading this. You must want to improve something you own. I can help you. You'll be able to see who I am when you finally achieve greatness. To continue onwards after you are reading this. There will be a locked page within your book. If you figure out how to unlock a certain page, it will give you precise instruction on how to get stronger. Also, unlocking the pages will get harder, as you can probably guess. Since you are a smart "god." What's with the quotation marks at the god part? -_-. Anyways. I start flipping through the book. After a couple of minutes, I suddenly can't continue to flip the pages. Well, I found the locked page. What does this say?

"Go to the Milkshare universe and get them to stop their invasion."

Milkshare. Really. What even is that? People who are made of milk. Great. You know what. It's okay. I will do it, but I don't even know where that place is. Okay, I have to find it.

Time for diplomatic Azazel.

I will end it here, Listener. I hope you'll like this adventure I will go on.