↻. chapter nine

“I'M SORRY..” NI-KI WAS QUICK TO APOLOGIZE, since he knew he had done wrong, Sunoo only showed a shy bow, before reassuring the younger, "N-No! It's okay! But don't do that ever again." The older winced at the mark the younger gave him, but the younger only smiled and pinched the olders cheeks.

"I promise." Ni-ki showed a weak smile, he then admired the beauty infront of him, while he was at it, Sunoo just couldn't let him get away with this one, he wondered as to why the younger was mad.

Was he perhaps jealous..?

"Nah, why would he be jealous. You're such a delusional Sunoo." Sunoo mumbled to himself, hoped that Ni-ki wouldn't hear it, well he was right, luckily the younger didn't hear it.

His thoughts were cut off when the younger suddenly brought his arm to the older's head, it caught the older off guard, his cheeks were tainted pink, it then made the younger grow worried.

"You're temperature is very high, and your pink! Are you okay?" The taller caressed the shorter's cheeks, it then made the older blush more, "why is Ni-ki doing this?" The older thought, but then the younger suddenly grabbed his wrist again, but this time, it was more gentle, Sunoo then furrowed his brows, looking at the younger, the younger just smiled at him, that smile could possibly melt him, but then he shrugged his thought off, when the younger spoke.

"I'm taking you to the nurse's office, hopefully you'll get better." The taller brought his arm around the latter's shoulder, the blushing male then spaced out,  the shorter didn't even mind where the younger would take him, he was just admiring his beauty, he was surprised at how the younger cared, I guess he cared?

They had already arrived at the nurse's office, where Ni-ki was sitting beside Sunoo, who was laying on the bed, the younger then stood up, walking towards the door, the older then furrowed his brows, it then made the younger looked at him, raising his brows too.

"You're gonna leave me?" The older pouted, making the younger smile and chuckled at the older's cutene– he meant disgusting shit.

"I'm still gonna return here, don't worry, I'm just gonna use the bathroom." The taller ruffled the older's hair, making the older scrunch his nose,

There it goes again, the itchy feeling in his stomach.

The younger got out from  mumbled in his breath, walking lazily towards the bathroom, but then he saw the so called "mr. Handsome guy" talking with some angry random Australian boy.

Why would he steal his Sunoo– steal Sunoo, when he already have someone already, that's the example of a fuck boy, when Ni-ki was near the bathroom, they then made eye contact.

With Ni-ki's death glare, and Sunghoon's annoying ass smirk, the younger then rolled his eyes, and went to the bathroom, looking furious, but then calmed down, when he splashed water at his face.

"That annoying as so called mr. Handsome guy, piss me off so much, why would he even steal my Sunoo—" He was then cut off when he heard that annoying piece of shit ass voice, well you really can't blame the latter, he wad pissed of when he saw the two almost kissing.

"Your Sunoo..?" The older then laughed at the younger, the younger then clicked his tongue, he had enough with this bull shit.

"What do you want." The pissed male then turned to hid side, and was greeted with a smirk made by the older, it then pissed the younger more, he was fighting the urge to just punch that annoying ass so called "mr. handsome guy". He wasn't even that attractive, Ni-ki had to admit, he was more attractive than that so called "mr. handsome guy". Yes the older was handsome, but he was just ticked off.

"Just want to see you, you looked so pissed? What's wrong?" The older then mocked a pout, making the younger poke his tongue in his side cheek, clenching his fist, he was so close to punching this shit, but then calmed his self and sighed.

"Nothing's wrong, my lovely hyung, may you excuse me, because my Sunoo, is waiting for me." The younger showed his smile, but it was threatening, the older then flinched when the younger gestured that he was about to pounce him, but then glared at the older, he then vanished.

He didn't knew that the younger could be this scary, he couldn't help but show his smile, with his dimple showing, it was fun watching the younger being so protective with the latter. The reason why he almost kissed the latter, was because he saw the younger, he heard the younger say the latter's name, so he had an idea, when he saw the younger at the door, he then smirked, and almost kiss the latter. And that's when the younger decided to make his self shown.

And you know why he was with the Australian guy?

He was scolded by his boyfriend, his boyfriend saw how he almost kiss the latter, he was hurt by it, so Sunghoon tried to explain, the Australian boy then gave in and let his boyfriend hug him, the so called "mr. handsome guy" face lit up.

He was still smiling upon the thought, when he didn't notice that he was spacing, he was then cut off when a boy tapped his shoulder,

"Bae, what happened? You're spacing out?" Jake muttered and hugged the older once again, making the younger smile wider,

"Hey bae, what are you doing here?" Mr. Handsome questioned, making the older smile, but his cheeks were pink.

"U-Uhm, no one is in the dance room, m-may I offer you a dance..?" The blushing male uttered, he then internally face palm, he thought that he had much confidence, he was even memorizing that when he was walking towards the bathroom, the younger cooed but then chuckled at his stuttering boyfriend, the words made him remember the moment he met Jake. It was wonderful. The memories he made with his lover. It made him feel lucky to have his supporting and loving lover.

But him being him, he teased his lover. "Hey, isn't that supposed to be my line?" He said with a chuckle, it then made Jake blush even more, remembering the times, he then punched the younger's chest lightly.

"But sure let's go, My prince..?"

That made the Australian boy blush even more.

☁️

The younger being pissed he then walked his way towards the nurse's office.

Finally opening the door, he was greeted with a sleeping Sunoo.

It then made his heart soften, his glare begun to soften.

He sat beside the older, and looked at him with admiration, he didn't like to admit it but the sight made him feel icky things in his stomach,

How he just want to hug him, and protect him at all cost, his eyes then made it's way to the older's lips.

He then stared at it for a while,

He didn't know what to feel.

He somewhat, want to taste it—

"Oh what are you thinking!" The younger mumbled to himself, punching his head at how weird his thoughts were.

He then cussed quietly, when he saw the older moving, but still with his eyes closed.

He then sighed in relief.

He brushed the older's hair with his hands and caressed his soft cheeks.

"What are you doing to me..? Am I falling in love with you..?" He whispered to himself, so that older won't here.

But he was wrong.

Sunoo heard all of his mumbles.

▄▄▄▄▄▄