Part 2 Super Typhoon Odette

The Typhoon was make all people of my areas make missirable life not including to the rich people because no matter what happen rich stay comfortable because of a concrete buildings not like to the poor family.

It was many people cried even me I was cried😭😭😭 thinking what happen to my house after the Super Typhoon Odette if no more roofs and all things damages because have also flooding due to high tied and makes high flooding.

I was not expected that the house still looks okey and flowers not all damages but the beside neighbors was all roofs flown it away the time was strong winds hit I was praying🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏and crying😭😭😭😭😭 because of thinking no house stand when I was back home.

I was watching infront of thrle hotel where we evacuate the quick all roofs fall out splits seconds only even the hotel was concrete building when winds hit its feels shaking likes quake.

I was continue praying asking favor to almighty God to save my life and whole family together with my house where we stay when back home no house.

Almighty God heard my prayers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 and very thankful because not big damages. But inside the house very dirty moody and all sinking.

The other people was stay in the evacuation center because no houses remain waves🌊🌊🌊 bring them all.

The kind heart persons give his helps foods waters and can sardines. I am glad have rich people in the other place helps to support foods and waters to drink.

Have money assistance to all but I was wonder the people live in the villager near in the farm have already receive the assistance money to start build the broken houses. But why in the City until now not yet received the cash assistance.

That's why the poor families until now live with the tent too pity when have raining comes. Because winds flown the tent roofs and its get wet when raining I feel sad of watching them. Makes my heart melting watching to the poor families temporary live the roof tent shelters.