Chapter Fifteen

Time seemed like to run forever, while Kao is making his way to Rayong. His thoughts were all on Up. When he finally reached Up's house, he saw an unfamiliar car.

"This might be Em's," Kao thought to himself, as he made his way inside the house. Once inside, he called for Up but was welcomed by Em instead.

"Hey, buddy! What's up? I didn't expect you'd be so smart to find me here." Em said to Kao.

"This fucker. How did he get out of prison?" Kao thought to himself.

"How did you even get out of prison?"

"Connections, bud."

Em laughed out of the blue. He then turned serious and aimed a gun at Kao.

"Don't make a noise and follow me."

Kao looked at Em. He badly wants to strangle him, but doing so will just put Up's life in danger. Kao did what Em wanted.

Kao was confused about where Em is taking him. He went outside and rode the car parked outside.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Are you not excited to meet Up?"

"What is it that you're trying to play, Em?"

Em laughed and waved the gun in front of him. "You'll know later when we get there. Are you excited?"

Kao fisted his hands. He was left with no choice, but to follow Em's demand.

----------------------------

They arrived in somewhat a secluded area. It's an abandoned warehouse. The moment Kao went out of the car, Em aimed the gun at him again.

"Go inside."

The moment Kao went inside, he saw Up tied to a chair guarded by some of Em's men. His face was full of bruises, as well as his arms. Anger consumed Kao's heart, and turned to Em to punch him, but was welcomed by a gun aimed at his head.

"Easy, bud. Do you also want to land in the same situation as your sweetheart?"

"Fuck you, Em. I told you not to do anything with Up!"

"I was actually nice enough not to kill him. He's so uncontrollable. I don't like disobedient people."

Kao ran towards Up and held his face.

"Up? Up, wake up. I'm here now..."

Up slowly opened his eyes. His tears also streamed down his cheeks.

When Up saw Kao, a little smile traced his lips.

"I told you to leave... why did you even come here?"

"Ssshh... I'll get you out of here."

Kao was about to untie Up from the chair where he was tied when Em fired a shot.

"I told you I don't like disobedient people! Did I tell you to untie him?!"

"Em, please. You can do anything to me, but leave Up out of this. It's me who you're mad about, right?"

Once again, Em laughed like he was going crazy. His eyes then landed on Up.

"I fell in love with you first, Up. Why did you choose Kao?"

Kao was confused at what he heard from Em. Did he fall in love with Up first? Kao doesn't understand.

Em might've sensed the confusion on Kao's face, so he turned to him.

"Oh. You might be confused. Yeah. I fell in love with Up first, Kao. But you stole him from me."

"What the hell are you saying Em?"