My big baby😘 intro

Hii

Actually the comments confused me so much because techer student and step mom one was the most voted with 7 &7 equal vote .. so i thought to write the step mom story first .. thanks for the title ShrutiBhattacharjee

......

Sidharth Rana - Hes a very handsome and muscular man . He is 32 year old guy. A billionaire as well . he use to handle business and was a big party animal .one night when he was coming back from a party .he was drunk so he crashed his car .. and because of that he got a head injury and suffering from a mental problem .

Shehnaaz Mathur- she's a very sexy and beautiful women. She's 26 year old and was doing MBA .she was from a upper middle class family. Her family were not very happy since childhood with her because she was a girl so they just wanted to get rid of her super soon .

Vikrant Rana - he's Sidharth dad's his 56 year old and he's the ceo of a company name The Rana's .He is a very old friend of shehnaaz dad . He married shehnaaz because Shehnaaz's dad begged him to marry her daughter because they said no body wants to marry shehnaaz as she was barren which was a lie . Though Vikrant married shehnaaz but he never touched her . Because he's still in love with her first wife . Instead he just said in return he asked her favour to take care of his only son .

Next update

Shehnaaz- ache se chus mere choonch ko randi .. Haan ahhh aise her 🥵👅💦

Nikki- memsaab aapke tarbooz 🥵💦 Itne bade bade umm 💦 mann karta hai din bhar chusu💦🥵

...

Shehnaaz- haann Haan jibh andar tak daal saali🥵💦 .. chod meri chut 💦🥵 Teri garam jibh sey

🥵💦💦

Someone is hiding and watching everything silently 🤫

.
Target 140 likes 50+ comment