"I'm so glad it was just a dream"

hope you enjoy :)

TW- talks about not eating.

Cheryl turns over and over in her sleep, with worry.
she wakes up breathing heavily.
"Im so glad that was just a dream" she whisperers to herself.
She looks over and sees Toni and smiles.

There was something going on with Cheryl, she has been very insecure but that's it, she just hasn't had time to talk to her girlfriend.
And after that dream she isn't ready to.

Toni wakes up, she goes closer to Cheryl and cuddles into her.
"Are you okay babe, did you have a bad dream" -Toni said quietly.
"No I'm okay, is aria awake yet" -Cheryl said.

"She's with Betty, she stayed the night remember" -Toni said.
Aria is now 11 months old, her birthday is tomorrow!

"Oh, okay" -Cheryl said sadly.

"Babe what's going on, wanna talk about anything" -Toni said seriously.

"No it's okay, Is it okay if Betty comes over as we haven't spent time with her for a while maybe she can stay the night here if that's okay with you" -Cheryl said quietly.

"That's a good idea, I think that will make you happier" -Toni said calmly while smiling.

Toni sits up and looks into her girlfriends eyes.
"Your so beautiful" -Toni said, smirking.

"I wish I was" -Cheryl said sadly, while getting out of bed to go get ready to call Betty.

"Babe.." -Toni said.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom, give me a minute" -Cheryl said quietly.

Cheryl has started to change in a different room to where Toni is, Toni understands and Lets her girlfriend have space and privacy when she wants it, she's tried talking to her but she just is very emotional and gets angry about it so she leaves her until she's ready to talk about it.

Cheryl comes out wearing black ripped jeans and a grey oversized hoodie.

"Beautiful as always babe" -Toni said, before kissing Cheryls lips.

"Your more beautiful, I love you" -Cheryl said quietly.
"I love you too, Betty called while you were changing and she's on her way over" -Toni said.

"Okay, can we catch up with holly Oakes" -Cheryl said calmly.

"Sure baby" -Toni said, smiling at her girlfriend.

They both get comfortable on the sofa and cuddle until betty arrives with aria.

knock. Knock.

Betty arrives, Toni opens the door for them.

"Hey, aria was really good but when it was bed time, she didn't settle straight away" -Betty said.

"She was probably shy, it's a new place to her" -Cheryl said quietly.

Cheryl picks aria up and cuddles her.
I think she missed aria being with her, it was the first night aria wasn't there.

She puts peppa pig on tv, sits aria on her lap watching it with her.

Betty and Toni go in the Kitchen to make coffee and chat.

"How is she doing, she seems off today" -Betty said curiously.
"She's being quiet, it's not like her I don't know if it's because aria wasn't here or if something else is wrong" -Toni said while holding her coffee mug.

"Have you tried talking to her about it" -Betty said.

"I've asked if she's okay and stuff, her reply is either yeah I'm okay or she gets mad and ignores me." -Toni said with worry.