chapter 0: they can't be forgiven...!

___third POV___

Izuku walked towards home, sure, school was rough, and Izuku meant it was rough not becouse of learning, it was becouse of daily beatings he gets, just becouse...he had a dream, a goal! To become a hero...
And yet...

-flashback-
Toshinori: I am sorry, but no, god no!
You becoming a hero? Listen, you will only get yourself killed. Villains out there doesn't only have destructive quirks, but there is villains, who can use poison...and any other means to kill you, there is even some villains who could kill you with mere touch!

Inko: that's correct... There are just...some villains that you may encounter, and what would you do if you met one?

Izuku: w-well..... I would firstly try to figure out the villains qui-quirk and th-then I would plan the the to beat him/her

Toshinori didn't doubt his son's analysis skills, but... That is not enough to beat a villain.

Toshinori: what if the villain. Has two quirks? Even tho it's rare, there is still some possibility! What if...what if... Villain could insta-kill you from a distance, you would thint that throwing something would do something, but It wouldn't, the villain will dodge, or block it, all your attempts will be useless, becouse you are just not powerful enough.....

Izuku looks down, he knows what Toshi said is true, but izuku just can't accept the fact that there is no quirkless heroes...

Izuku:what...if... I had equipment? Like a...-..a...staff...?....it would have a modification that has shock absorption! Or...or-

Toshi was shocked... Of course...why he didn't think if it? Izuku with special modificated equipment will be just powerful enough to face certain villains, but... equipment won't save him from very powerful villains, or deadly villains.

Toshi:I am very sorry...but...please...just accept that you can't be a hero, I-

Izuku:thats unfair! You never supported me, you never did anything for me!

Toshi was sad, he didn't want to argue with his own son, but he wanted him to know that he is just not allowed, to become a hero, Toshi knows, that izuku has the heart of one, but...wait, couldn't he just transfer one for all to him?

Toshi:and yet! You never trained for it! You didn't even tried to learn any fighting styles, not even martial arts! So why would you think that you can become a hero with that weak body of your's?!

(A/N, keep in mind izuku Is 14)

Izuku was pissed off, 'this mother-.....
It seems he doesn't even know me.. If he did, he would have atleast known that I HAVE trained, and learned few martial arts...and yet, he dares to say that I didn't do anything to achieve it?!

Izuku: what you know about me?! You are so focused on my sister! That you never saw me train or learn fighting! You don't have the right to tell me that I can't be one, I will atleast try to become a students of U.A.!

Toshi knows that izuku won't give up easily. He had few ideas on how he would deal with it, but it's not the time for it, yet.

-end of flashback-

-timeskip to U.A.'s entrance exam-

_third pov_

Izuku stood in front of the gate, looking at it, izuku never thought that he would make it, but it's not the time to think about, he needs to hurry up.

Once the gate opened, izuku already began moving through the gate, while others stared dumbfounded, thinking that izuku will be not accepted, but the next second: