day 1

"I need to leave this house,i fucking stay here any more"
i was at school with talking to my only friend Savanna
"if its so bad maybe you should just runaway it will be a good way to leave"
"Ok, but how, i cant just walk out the front door without telling them where im going unless i want to get beat"
I said in a hafe yelling voice
"Dont yell everyone can here you, just tell them you are going to my house for the night then just come visit for a little, i can get you some food, then just leave"
She had a good point, but somthing didn't seem right about the idea
"What if my parents call the cops and they go to your house, you will get blamed for possible kidnapping me, then what"
I known its a good point but if i know Savanna she wold find a way about that
"I will go with you"
She said it as if it was no big deal
"You cant what about your sister... i-i mean your parents are barely home who is going to take care of her"
"I will take her to my aunts house, i can tell her whats going on she will be fine with it and give is a place to stay"
She really can find a way to get around anything even when we where in 5th grade and i didn't study for the test and she found a way for me to pass i think that day was the day i got a chrush on her, i was going to tell her i just never did because i didn't want to ruin our friendship.
"Jake, helloooooo, you dumb fuck the bell just rang we got to get to class"
I guess i zoned out again
We walked to class, it was the last class of the day, so when i got home i packed my bags and i went to the kitchen to get some food, i saw my dad sleeping on the couch with the TV on i didn't see my mom so she was probably at work or somthing. I got as much canned food as i could fit in my bag along with my clothes. I didn't wake up my dad i just put a note on the table
"Im leaving home dont come looking for me, its best for all of us, now you dont have to worry about me ever again you two sick mother fuckers"
And with that i left it was easier than i thought, i started my walk over to Savanna's house.