Prologue

3rd Person POV
Izuku's Father Hisashi Midoriya had a quirk that gave him the ability to create artificial living creatures as pets with quirks but his artificial pets start out as skins. When someone wants one of their own. They had to tell Hisashi what creature they want and what type of quirk they want them to have. Afterwards that person has to give some of their blood and say.

"Morning to night, dusk to dawn, day to day, with my blood I give you life and ask that you become my companion and partner till the day I die or I break our contract."

Then name them. When Hisashi gotten married to Inko. Hisashi decided to start making a bunch of different skins of many creatures that had the different types of quirks, but they all had one thing in common.

They were indestructible, Immortality, and they had the same three enhancements. Speed, strength, and intelligence. He even decided to make creatures with quirks the same as the heroes or strong villains.

Before Izuku's 4th birthday he asked Izuku if he could have any quirk in the world what quirk would he want. Izuku of course said he wanted a quirk like All Might's or Hisashi. This made Hisashi smile at his son's request.

He made a bald eagle skin and gave it a wind control quirk, power share, Fusion, indestructibility, immortality and lastly enhanced speed, strength, and intelligence.

Then made a Emerald and Onix scaled Dragon's skin with a Dragon Transformation quirk, Dragon Fusion, Fusion, Power Share, indestructibility and immortality with enhanced speed, strength, intelligence, and reaction time.

When he was finished he added some rules to them that being to always protect Izuku, obey Izuku's wishes, and don't attack unless it's absolutely necessary or Izuku tells them to. He then wrapped them up.

Inko (Shimura) Midoriya had a middle Telekinesis quirk. She is the pro hero Tella. She met Hisashi while she was on Patrol.

She was passing by his store when suddenly a man ran out with a bag. "Thief!!" Inko used her quirk stopping the Thief. She grabbed the bag from him and gave it to the store owner.

He thanked her and introduced himself as Hisashi Midoriya then told her to come back later that day to receive a thank you gift. She was about to refuse but Hisashi told her that he can give her something that would greatly benefit her with her hero work.

She said she would think about it. She then left with the Thief in handcuffs. After dropping off the Thief she saw Eraserhead. She decided to ask him about who Hisashi Midoriya was and what he did for a living.

I=Inko

E=Eraserhead

I: Eraserhead do you know anyone named Hisashi Midoriya?

E: Actually I do back when I was still in UA's General Studies we were classmates. His quirk was perfect for him becoming a hero, but he didn't choose to be one.

Eraser said with a sigh.

I: May I ask what's his quirk is?

E: Artificial Creatures Creation, basically he makes animals or creatures with quirks from the artificial skins he makes then he can either use his blood to bring it to life and that creature will obey him, or use the person's blood who he made the skin for and it will obey that person. May I ask why you asked about him?

I: I met him after stopping a Thief who robbed his store. He told me to come back later today, but I don't feel comfortable going alone so can you come?

E: Fine but you owe me, Inko.

After coming back with Eraserhead. They started talking. After a while Hisashi took out a sparrow skin. Hisashi told her that he made it with a SSS Ranked Telekinesis quirk, super sight quirk, a Super Intelligent quirk, Immortality, and Indestructibility.