ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Holding his hands, you let out a long sigh as you closed your eyes. The bright sunshine glowed on the back of your neck; you felt the warm touch peeking through the clouds.

Whenever youre ready, a familiar voice gently suggested.

As your eyelids fluttered open, you looked into the eyes of your soon to be husband.

Nishinoya Yū, you began, Wow.

A few chuckles could be heard from the crowd.

I promise, I wrote something, but I dont really want to say it anymore.

Noya looked at you in doubt, a smug look of question tracing his appearance.

I did! you exclaimed in response to his visage. Another round of laughter could be heard from the crowd. Ignoring the sound, you sighed and shook your head with a smile.

Okay, you began after collecting yourself for a moment.

I love you, and Ive loved you since I was sixteen years old. It sounds cheesy, but I want to love you and continue to love you for the rest of my life and beyond.

Noyas hands started clamming up, his palms squeezing yours as he tried to contain his emotions.

We have been inseparable ever since we met and I dont want to change that, you continued, I promise to love you with my whole heart even when I dont like you.

At these words, Noya had tears in his eyes, a drop landed on your hands as you reached up to wipe away the streak from his cheek.

I promise to tell you what I need and give you what you need. You are the light of my life, and I cant wait to spend the rest of it with you.

Wiping away a tear that trickled down his cheek, Noya sniffed with a wide smile. You smiled as you cupped his cheek and rubbed his tear away.

By the power vested in me by some shady website, Tanaka projected, I now pronounce you...

Before Tanaka could finish, Noya had already gone in to kiss you. Leaning in, the sound of applause blurred as he pressed his lips against yours. You begged for more of his touch as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and pushed your lips towards his mouth. In return, he opened his jaw slightly, easing his tongue into your mouth while still gently kissing you.

As the kiss came to its natural end, you pulled back and pressed your forehead to Noyas.

I dont want this moment to end, you whispered so only he could hear.

Me neither, Noya replied, pulling you in for another kiss before the reception.

The End.