9. Til The Day I Die

Paris, France 1888

"Me and Y/N have been getting close lately. Do you think that, perhaps, she likes me back ?" Elijah turns to Klaus for advice.

"Stay away from her, Elijah. She already has a boyfriend. He's a hybrid. He would gladly tear our entire family apart, if we ever messed with his girlfriend ... It's not worth it. No matter how much you have fallen for Y/N" Klaus warned.

Elijah didn't actually know whether, Nik was describing himself or if you'd broke up.

"Wait, aren't you Y/N's boyfriend ?" His voice was weary to say the least.

"Yes, I am" Klaus agreed and folded both arms across his chest.

"I still heard her last night" Elijah smirks and leant back in his chair.

"What did you hear ?" Klaus tapped his fingers against the wooden table.

"She said that she likes me. I don't know how true it is but I am sure that's what I heard" He explained what he'd heard.

"Why the bloody hell would she say that Elijah ? She's my girlfriend" Nik growled lowly.

"I don't know, Klaus. All I heard was her muttering my name in her sleep" Elijah assured his brother.

"She was having a nightmare" Klaus crushed the glass that he was holding.

"Perhap but you'll have to ask her yourself, Niklaus" He adjusted the left sleeve of his jacket.

"Y/N ! Come down, please, love !" Klaus's voice sent shivers down your spine.

"Give me a minute, babe" You called back while picking up your shirt.

"Bloody hell, Klaus ! You couldn't have left my shirt in one piece" You groaned, a little too loudly.

"Sorry, beautiful ! I just couldn't wait to get those off of your perfect body" Klaus shouted back to you.

You rolled your eyes, looking through his wardrobe for a decent shirt that may somewhat fit your body.

"This should do" You muttered and slide it on, followed by your own jeans.

Vampire speeding down the stairs, you'd stopped beside Klaus.

"Morning, my love" He greeted you and wrapped you up in his arms.

"Morning, handsome. And goodmorning to you too, Lijah" You smiled at them.

"Morning, Miss Salvatore" Elijah returns with a smile on his face.

Klaus shoots him a glare and flashes his vamp face, his eyes shining a possessive shade of gold.

Elijah holds his hands up in a surrender gesture, folding his arms over his chest.

"What's up ?" You softly took hold Klaus hand that was on your waist.

"Did you happen to have a sexual or any type of dream about my dear, brother ?" He enquired bluntly.

You raise your eyebrow in suprise when he tightened his vice like grip on you.

"Which brother ? Finn, Kol, Elijah ?" You needed more info before you answered.

You knew damn well that hes suggesting Elijah but you needed to make sure.

"Don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about" Nik snarled at you.

"Right, Elijah ... I never had those sort of dreams about him. I swear !" You kiss all along his knuckles.

"Are you sure about that ?" Lijah slid off his jacket.