v. jealous...

*cheong-san pov*

*cheong-san pov*

finally, it was the end of the day. i started packing my stuff up, getting ready to leave. su-hyeok did the same waiting for me.

"you ready to go?", su-hyeok asked.

i smiled and nodded, walking out the classroom with him. when i came down the stairs, i bumped into someone. then, the put their arm around me.

"hey, babe. long time no see?", the person said.

it was me ex, yun. (character i made up)

"get off of me!", i said.

soon is arm was off me and i turned around. su-hyeok had grabbed him, glaring.

"keep your hands off him, okay?", su-hyeok said.

"who do you think you are?"

"his boyfriend, who do you think you are, bitch?", su-hyeok snapped back.

yun glared at him, ready to fight.

"you think you're so tough, huh?", yun said.

su-hyeok grabbed my arm dragging me away.

"fight me, pussy!", yun yelled.

su-hyeok ignored the boy, still dragging me away. i felt good that i had su-hyeok, he'd protect me from that fucking asshole. he thinks we're still together even though he cheated on me? i don't think so, yun.

su-hyeok entwined our hands together, smiling at me.

"don't worry about him. ill protect you.", he said, kissing my forehead.

i smiled, getting closer to him, holding his arm.

i guess he liked it because he let me.

-aries