Chapter 15

Lottie's POV: 

I strode up to the new secretary, a smile on my face. "hello, my name is Lottie, I wish to visit my dear friend Grace." 

the new guy was quite scrawny. he looked fresh outta college, with glasses and dark brown hair(messy), this dude looked like he was gonna pass out any minute. 

"u-um, we can't take visitors right now but if you wa-" 

I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him toward me, snarling. "listen here you little twit, I've been waiting for weeks now and I'm done. so if you're gonna tell me to wait then its the last thing you will ever do. understand?" 

he whimpered and nodded vigorously, pointing down the hall. "room 2006." 

I dropped him and skipped away. 

I was going to knock, then I remembered: we demons don't act polite. 

I kicked open the door, ready to slaughter anyone. complete oposite. I was met with a smiling and laughing Grace. 

"LOTTIE!" she hopped off the bed and engulfed me in a hug. 

I couldn't hug back because I was in too much shock. She's alive! she's  okay! 

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I JUST KILLED A SHIT TON OF INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! 

well, some of them deserved it. 

"where's the Hamilgang?" she peered behind me with curiosity and confusion. 

I coughed lightly. "I kinda killed Jeffershit, Reynolds and half a police force. now I'm on the run." 

Grace was silent then burst out laughing and wheezing. "SERIOUSLY?! you killed without me?! I MISSED THE FUN?!" 

"shhhh! you'll get me arrested!" I calmed her down by handing her a cup of water. "I'm gonna go for a bit." 

she choked and coughed for a long time. I considered getting a doctor. 

"WHAT?! you aren't leaving me here alone. we are gonna jump town and kill, together." 

I crossed my arms. "you are straight up sick." 

"the only thing straight about me is that I'm a straight up bitch. COME ON! WE'RE LEAVING!" she pulled me out of the tiny hospital room, gleefully. 

she waved to some passerbys as she pushed me outside then squealed once she saw my new car. 

"where'd you get this?!" she asked after climbing into the passenger seat. 

it still smells like cheap perfume and the tree you hang from the review. DAMN YOU JEFFERSON! 

"prefer not to answer." I coughed lightly muttering I'm gonna burn this car. 

"I heard that by the way. sooooo where to?" she dialed up the radio, bouncing lightly. 

"not here, thats for damn sure." I slammed on the gas, accelerating forward. and that's when someone jumped up from the back seat almost making me swerve into a tree. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I aimed my pistol at the person's forehead. 

FUCKING LAFAYETTE?!

"BONJOUR LADIES!" Lafayette flashed a tiny smile. 

I growled. how the hell did he get in MY car without me noticing? 

"LAFFY TAFFY!" Grace squeezed him, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm so happy to see you!" 

he patted her on the back, laughing. I was not amused. 

"where'd you come from? why are you here?" I demanded, lowering the weapon. 

Laf shrugged. "an illegal immigrant has his ways. Why are you leaving?" 

I groaned. "did you not see the people I hurt?" 

"don't worry Laf, its only temporary! We'll still come back!" Grace is a good liar. sometimes I can't even see her truth. 

Laf still didn't move from the car. "no you aren't. come back, please? I'm sick of burnt bread." 

"suck on it, Taffy. we gotta go." I tried pushing him out but it was useless. fuck this shit. 

"laf, we gotta go. we're wanted criminals!" Grace spoke tenderly. 

"but-" 

"NO!" we shouted at him. 

"please?" he shot us puppy eyes. I'm immune but Grace has weaknesses. 

"okay fine!" she squealed, hugging him again. he flashed me a grin. 

I flicked him off. 

"Lottie, we should probably go back. or else who else will protect the Hamilsquad?" 

oh yeah, we had a job.

"uugh, fine." I groaned, grumbling curse words on our trip back. 

Once we returned, I had to apologize to the gang. 

"I'm sorry guys, I was really reckless. I should not have crashed through the window or hurt innocent people." 

the squad is very forgiving. 

 and they reformed me so no one recognized me. 

They dyed my hair though, I have a sick red streak. niiiiiiiiice.

"there! all done!" Eliza spun me around to face the gang. 

Laf and Herc hooted with laughter. I had every urge to NOT spray them with chemicals. 

Alex and John smiled. "you look real nice." Alex responded. 

"NICE? NICE?! WE DID AMAZING!" Peggy shouted at him. its fun watching them fight. 

Angelica notified that people were gonna arrive soon. yay, more people to kill! 

I mentally prepared. "don't kill, don't drink and don't start fights." 

yeah, that was gonna last. 

Burr's POV: 

I arrived at the Schylur party on time. word from Jefferson's remainin g spies were that Lottie and Grace had returned. 

plan was simple: 

shoot the nice one, get the angry one riled up, shoot the angry one. 

nothing was going to stand in my way