Connecting details and explanations (PT. 1)

Alright, so it's been a couple days since I originally shared this out, and I've done a bit more research. I am yet to watch anymore cocomelon episodes because I dont want anyone to ever hack our netflix and see cocomelon on my father's recently watched. I'm going to dig deeper on YouTube, but I've been watching some satire theories and actual studies of the effects. I've been really analyzing more of the dad's character and...

the results are quite interesting. 

First and foremost, he is an emotionless sociopath. Just have to get that out of the way. I touched on the episode with the booboo song in a previous chapter which was an amazing example, but it gets deeper. 

From the few episodes I've watched, there have been some pretty suspicious behaviors. His laugh is very

evil. He can be seen performing his maniacal child murdering cackle in (what I think is) the same episode of the booboo song when they're playing pretend and making a market. Daddy will come waltzing into the room, MUCH like this...

 Daddy will come waltzing into the room, MUCH like this

(kinda weird right ahaha)

So then JJ will ask Daddy to buy something from his stand, right? 

BUT THEN 

WITH A SHITEATING GRIN 

HE REFUSES TO PURCHASE A TOY TRAIN *JUST* TO UPSET JJ

HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT LIKE HE JUST REFUSED ANYWAY

You could see the evil in his eyes. The pure enjoyment he got from pissing off this kid. 

So JJ is upset right and he's really sad or whatever, but brushed it off eventually. But Daddy, he just kept on smiling like that shit was funny to him. 

That's just one example, though. I'm going to come back to the evidence for Daddy, but first, I need to establish some things. 

In the cocomelon universe, there appears to be walking and talking animals that occasionally accompany the Schmidt family. Which is normal for a kid's show, right? Yes, except the fact that there is an episode where they visit an actual zoo. So then why are there anthropomorphic animals? 

Because the ones with them are not real animals. 

They're *mascots* 

If I can bring you back to the fnaf lore for a moment, it is true that William would bring his kids to Fredbear's, right? I forgot if it was ever talked about with them visiting Freddy's, but it's possible. Therefore the strange animal creatures. 

Another detail is that the cocomelon family seems relatively wealthy, being able to send their children to daycare and afford constant outings. This was brought to my attention how rich they were by a certain theory that was shown to me by a friend. I have no idea who it was by but it was something about porn. The point is, it brought up how much money the Schmidts had. 

How and where would they have gotten all this cash?

Because, dear reader, their father was the co owner of a very successful business for a long time, until moving onto Freddy Fazbear's where he hunts down little kids that wander from their parents. 

It would only make sense for them to have so much lining for their wallet if their father had some kind of important job like a business owner. 

hmmm 😋

ok I'd ALSO like to say that the wife usually seems pretty dead inside. From what I've seen, the mom and dad are almost never in the same room. I'm not denying that there are episodes with them together and daddy doing something romantic for her but like

????

she only shows up when it's just the kids and they switch off

almost as if they dont like spending time together 🤗

(probably because daddy is cheating on her with ariana grande but that's a fanfiction for another day, coming soon actually lmfao I totally didn't start that xoxo)

SO ALSO I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS EXISTS. I KNOW IT WAS IN A PIECE FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS BUT???

 I KNOW IT WAS IN A PIECE FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS BUT???

Just a little strange, right? 

Now, as I was touching on before in a previous chapter, Lewis Dawkins is in fact behind the cocomelon scandal. This is great and all, yes, but then why would he choose to make a children's show to grab new members?

Easy. Cult indoctrination always begins young, because then you can train them up easier and bring generations to come. Younger people have more impressionable minds, but if they are toddlers and babies, it sticks. Think about it. You remember weird ass shows from when you were a kid, right? They stick with you. The cocomelon agenda will be planted deep into the inner workings of these children and haunt them when they're adults. Then, they'll be dying with curiosity that they must continue watching the show in order to be fulfilled. Thus, bringing them into the master plan. By 2043, scientists have estimated that Glitchtrap will have a global cult following, and children will be wung out of existence left and right. The throne will rightfully belong to him as king of the world. 

J̴͒ͅo̸͇̎i̵͓̓ñ̴̤ ̶͕͛ṳ̸́s̴̹̒