Good girl • Saiki smut oneshot

Moaning filled the room while kusuo thrusted himself in you, his dick was too much for you and kusuo noticed it so he decided to go slower and kissed your lips to make you feel better and it worked thankfully, but then you signalized him to go faster. "Ngh! Faster kusuo faster" you moaned loudly and that turned him on so he went in you faster. He grunted as much speed he was doing, "I'm g-gonna c-c-cum" you tried moaning out, "cum for me, princess~" (sorry :') and you did you orgasmed all over his cock, then he pulled out to get something real quick.

Y/n: kusuo, w-where are y-you going
You panted after, then you saw kusuo bringing out some toys and a vibrator. He put the vibrator in your womenhood and then he put his index finger inside you and rubbing your clit, you put your hand on your mouth trying to hold on the moans but then kusuo pined your hands on the wall with his other hand, kusuo was rubbing your clit and took the vibrator away from you cause he wants to do it himself but then you somehow wiggled out one of your hands and you rubbed his hard member making him grunt and groan, you both were a moaning mess until he pulled your hand away with both hands and kissed you. When you two were pulling away, a string of saliva was coming out.

And kusuo laid down next to you, you both were panting really hard.

"I love you kusuo"
"I love you too y/n" while he cuddled you

A/n: this was inspired and this was my first smut 🦆 please no hate