The proposal

(This is the same as the original but from Zack's Pov)

(Also this seems happy and fun but there's angst at the end)

I was cooking in the kitchen for my boyfriend, Illumi Zoldyck when I finally finished making part of the dish. I decided that I would take a break and call my friend, Justice, and see if she wanted to hang out.

When she answered, she said, "What's good, Zack?"

I replied with, "Nothing, you?"

"Nothing much. So, why'd you call?"

"Oh, I wanted to see if you wanted to go on a double date with our boyfriends."

She ghasped and said, "Omg, YESS!!"

Suddenly, Lumi walked up behind me and said, "Who are you talking to, love?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, making me blush at the sudden contact.

"O-oh, it's my friend, Justice. I was seeing if she wanted to go on a double date with us."

"Mm, okay. I will go get ready." He said, taking his arms from around me. Before he could do so, however, I cupped his cheek with my hand and pecked him on the nose. Now, it was his turn to flush.

"Well, I'll call you back when we're ready to leave," I said to Justice as Lumi left the room.

"'Kay, see you then!"

After I ended the call with her, I went to finish making breakfast. Once that was done I called Illumi down and we ate together. It was nice, we ate in comfortable silence, holding each other's hands as we did so.

྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠

After we got ready, I drove to the park where we had agreed to meet up. I almost crashed the car at least once, but hey, we were alive by the end of it.

When we got to the park, we saw Justice and Killua.

(These were their clothes)