Fight

We're gonna get some Yandere vibes from Illu and Kil today.

!Warning! Graphic depictions of violence, mostly from Killua. If you are sensitive to these sorts of things, I suggest you skip this chapter.

~Zack's Pov~

I was hanging out with Justice, but then two guys came up to us. "Hey, cutie," One said to me. He looked kinda like a chad, and he was wearing those weird bully clothes that you see in cartoons and stuff. He had messy blonde hair.

"'Sup, Honey Cake," The other guy said to Justice. He was tall, maybe a bit taller than Lumi. He had long dark hair, too.

 Justice flipped out on him. "Who the HELL do you think you're calling Honey Cake?! I don't know you! Get the fuck out of my face!" I had to stifle a laugh at this. 

He then said, "Oh, just the cutest girl I've seen in a while. What do you say, Bunto? (don't ask)"

"Nahh, I like this one better. I especially adore her beautiful silky hair," Bunto said, taking a lock of my hair between the tips of his fingers.

"Hey, sir, I'm going to need you to get away from me."

"Oh? And if I don't?"

I paused as I tried to think of an answer when suddenly his cheek started bleeding. "Because her fianceé would not like that."

I looked behind me and saw the love of my life, Illumi Zoldyck, holding three needles between his long slender fingers. I quickly pulled out of Bunto's grip, then ran over to Illumi and quickly embraced him. "Thanks," I said.

"Mhm. It was not a problem. I saw that man hitting you up, and I could not help but make him pay."

Suddenly, the other man screamed (like a girl lol). Killua was standing behind him, his nails sharpened and at his throat drawing the slightest amount of blood. "And if this man so much as laid a finger on Justice, he'll get a fingernail or two to the jugular." It was when he said this that I remembered him putting his hand on Justice's shoulder while Bunto was flirting with me.

"He did," I said. That was enough for the other man to scream again as he got two fingers spiked straight through his neck.

"Oops, didn't mean to do two already. Sorry about that!" He slowly withdrew his hand, but I couldn't hear it, as Lumi had been covering my ears. However, I could almost hear the man's long and agonizing scream.

Illumi leaned down and muttered into my ear, "I am sorry if I caught you off guard by putting my hands over your ears, it can just be very scary to hear the sound for the first time. You do not deserve that. After all, you have been through enough already."

"Okay," I whispered back. "Thank you."

Once Killua was done pulling his fingers out of the other man's throat, Illumi took his hands off of my ears. He walked over to Bunto and said, "I will not hurt you as bad as my brother hurt your friend, but you will wish you never messed with my fianceé." He stabbed the blonde man in the leg, causing him to gasp in pain. "I am done with you. Consider yourself lucky that I did not do anything more."

"I-I won't do it again, I promise!"

"Good. I will call the hospital for you, only because I'm in a good mood."

Illumi then called 911, telling them all of the details of both Bunto and the other man's injuries. I thanked Illumi, then we went home.

I hope you enjoyed this. Also, don't be like Killua. Chris (The guy flirting with Justice) is dead now bc of him.

Bunto is fine tho.