new strength, new resolve.

(A/n: after reading another person's dxd harem story, I've decided that I'm having Asia an offensive sacred gear other than twilight healing. And its not an artificial sacred gear either. It will be the dragon king Fafnir. Because of this, Asia will be more outgoing and optimistic but she will still be kind hearted.)

Now that Toad has a new family that loves him, he started to have a new reason to live. Even now, he returned to some of his old jobs. His boss tries to tell him off but Toad retaliates by saying that the guy is abusing his position and was fired. His co-workers was cheering for him and the manager rewarded him by giving him a raise. Things got even better when the students see him and Rias making out. Issei was slightly embarrassed but was happy for him all the same. Right now the peerage is dealing with a stray devil.

Toad: so you're saying that a stray devil is hiding somewhere around here babe?
Rias: that's right honey. What it was doing was it has been luring men inside and eating them.
Toad: sheesh. Just the thought alone is enough to make me lose my lunch.
Issei: trust me man. I hear ya.
Koneko: it's here.
Toad: don't worry Koneko. I'll protect you.
Koneko: thanks Toad.

One epic fight scene later.

Toad: yep. I knew that stray devil was crazy.
Issei: yeah. She got ugly afterwards.
Toad: I guess we now know what happens if we ever leave the peerage.
Issei: dude I don't even want to think about that.