28

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:13 AM 🌃

* a/n: this picture of demilishes is soooo cute i didnt even wanna switch it to a gif*

it's been almost a week since me and nana moved in and it's been pretty chill tbh. its quiet and there's no mold forming i guess?

i was startled out of my sleep from banging on my window. i got up confused as hell and looked around seeing someone with a mask staring into the window waiting for me to open it.

they pulled down they mask and mouthed the words, "open the fucking window"

i hesitantly opened the window, not enough for them to come in but so then they can talk.

"what the fuck, who the hell are you" i said looking around.

"look ian supposed to be telling you this but, savvy and legacy is in trouble. call this number and come to the warehouse after you call. and don't trust tere-" they were cut off by they phone ringing and once they saw who it was they quickly looked back up at me and said, "i gotta get outta here, but call this number" he said handing me an index card and scurrying off into the dark trees.

i had so many questions about what the fuck jus happened, jesus it's always these fucking nike tech ninjas who keep bothering me. i closed the window and put the card in my drawer, i was gonna call them in the morning.

i laid down and tried to go back to sleep but my mind would not shut the fuck up. i kept thinking, what the hell did legacy and savvy get themselves into.

eventually i was knocked out after a good 15 minutes.

_

11:24 🏙

"goodmorning" i said to nana as he walked up to the kitchen island rubbing his eyes.

"morning" he said yawning.

"your plate is in the microwave and no company today, i have somewhere to be" i said as he nodded and walked over to the microwave.

𝟔 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 🌇

i couldn't sleep for long so i got up and called the number.

"i was waiting on your call" a unfamiliar voice said, the voice sounded oddly feminine.

"look what's going on with savvy and legacy, i'm not calling to play games"