Intro

Every since you where a little girl you though your life would have been perfect. You grew up in a two family house hold, your father was a doctor and your mother was a stay at home mom. You where the oldest of 2, you had a younger sister named Tai. You two where 1.5 years apart as your parent's wanted to have as many children as possible, but the idea was cut short once your father got really busy with work. Every thing was going good in your life until your father was killed in a tragic accident. He was on the way home from work one rainy night and lost control of his car. Your mother got the call at 3am, she didn't know you had woke up after seeing a thud. She had sank to her knees clutching the thin sheer robe she was wearing. 

Tai was still asleep, but you decided to slide back into your room. All you remembered was going into your bed, under the dark sheets, clutching both of your hands with your eyes shut tight...praying that everything was well. Little did you know just how your life would slowly began to fall apart. 

Tai was more of a mothers girl as you where always under your father, your father's friends would joke around and say that you should've been a boy. The next morning when you found out your father had died, you felt your life shift. Time had froze. You had yet to blink. You where stuck in place. Your palms all sweaty and throat as dry as a desert. You couldn't believe how one of the people who makes you the happiest had just been ripped away from you. At 16 years old there was so much more you had to do with him. You haven't got married, brough home your first boyfriend, he wont see any of your children if you had any. He was only a months shy from seeing you turn 17.

Your mother could see the change in your behavior. You where sleeping less, your eyes was always red, you rarely ate, you just weren't you anymore. She thought it would be good for you to go see a therapist, one who your would meet with every Monday and Friday. In the beginning, the therapy was helping but your mind was yet to be at ease. You where prescribed anti-depressants and forms of medicine to help cope. Only did they knew it was the beginning of your downfall. The pills became addicting, you where depending on the more and more. Doubling the dosages and later tripling. It got so bad one time your sister found you passed out on the floor. All you remember was waking up in a hospital bed. 

This was only the beginning.