James tries to talk to Y/N

James POV:

I feel so bad I'm gonna try and apologize. I walk up to her slowly and start tearing up she looks at me and walks away. I grab her arm before she could walk off. She hit me on accident. "DON'T TOUCH ME." she said with her voice raised up. "I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU ALOT OK I DIDN'T MEAN FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN" I said while my voice breaks down and I started to cry. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I trusted you I really thought you loved me.. I can't believe u HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" she broke down in tears in front of my eyes. I can't believe I did this to such a beautiful girl I wish thing's could go back to normal.

Y/Ns POV:

I don't wanna be here right now. I wish I never met him.. I wanna die... "I HATE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU I WISH WE NEVER MET." I screamed that in his face. I instantly regret it he slapped me and pulled my hair. He pushed me in the science lab and tied me up and put a knife to my throat and forced me to forgive him and for me to say sorry. I apologized and forgave him even though he never did anything good to me. He has lied so much but I had to forgive him or I'd be dead. "I love you" he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. He hugged me so tight. "say it back now." he said while putting the knife to my throat. "I love you too.." I said quietly. He kissed me and put his tongue around mines I felt trapped. It was like I was in a prison with some creep touching me..

James POV:

I love her so much but I hate that I have to threaten her to give me love. I know she loves me still. She'll always love me. Because I will always be following her and she will not be aloud to talk to anyone else but me because of that video. I continued to kiss her. I wrapped my tongue around hers and kept kissing her. She didn't seem to like it. She put her hand on my chest trying to push me away. I stopped and asked why she was pushing me. She told me she couldn't breathe and I got worried. I kissed her one last time and untied her. I took her home with me and pounded the fuck out of her for hours. It was 2:47am when I finished. She was crying and told me it hurts. I told her I was sorry but she just sat there crying. I felt bad I should have went easy on her. I just love her so much and her body is so perfect. I hugged her and she surprisingly hugged me back..

Y/Ns POV:

I hugged him so tight. I cried and cried. It hurts I repeated to him. He hugged me so tight as well and he told me its gonna be ok. He kissed my cheek. We walked out of the room and he made  me some food. He massaged my shoulders while I ate. He asked if it was good. I nodded. He told me to say something. I was just in pain. He yelled at me. I cried so much when he yelled. "I'm sorry Y/N I love you so much" he said then hugged me from behind. I turned around and kissed him. I had feelings for him again.. I know it's a bad thing I have feelings for someone who hurt me. But this time I think it's gonna work out. I hope it does. I was crying in his arms he went to hard on me and it hurts. He apologized again and we went to sleep after we ate.