I love you

Ty's pov:

Annie and Jackson walk up to the group holding hands. what the fuck that should be me wait no it shouldn't I have a girlfriend this is all so confusing.  My eyes immediately dart to Jackson he simply looks at me and smirks oh how I would love to knock that nasty look off of his face.

"Jackson Lewis why are you out her canoodiling whilst your sister is in the hospital" shouts Mary Vaughn.

"They wouldn't let me in without you here" he says stating his case and also letting go of Annie's hand I take this opportunity to grab her waist and pull her into my side.  She gives me the look of WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I simply just look away and focus on the situation now that Annie is okay.

After a long argument between Mary Vaughn and Jackson they finally leave to see Nellie.

I let go of Annie and she walks over to her parents to give them a hug I decide to do the same to my mom.

"Ronnie can you take Ty and Annie home the rest if us will stay and wait for change." My mom says.

"No I want to stay" I say.

"Honey the doctors already said he is stable you should go get some rest at Dana Sues."

"Fine" I say

"Come on kid" Ronnie says with Annie under his arm.

I start walking away with them not in the mood to argue and Annie puts her arm around me pulling me into them.

"He's going to be ok Ty" she reassures me.

When we get to Dana Sues house we are all slowly walking to the door cause it's already 4 am.

"So where I'd everyone sleeping?" Ronnie asks.

Annie taking charge as usual says "Dad moms room me my room and Ty are you good with couch?" She asks looking at me but I am already re-running the events of last night in my head. 

Annie's pov:

Dad's already walking away before Ty answers.

"Goidnight dad" I sort of yell down the hallway.

"Night pumpkin"

Ty looks at me "It's all my fault if I would have just taken the keys away would wouldnt be here or if I hadn't pushed Kyle away or-".

I interrupt him by hugging him he immediately hugs me back.

"You can sleep in my room, If you want." I say pulling away

"But where will you sleep" he asks.

"I can just take the couch I don't mind."

"No we can just sleep in the same bed like we used to." He says

"Are you sure Cece won't mind" I asks

"Honestly I don't care what Cece thinks right now I can't be alone"

I grab his hand and walk him to my room even though he knows where it is.

"OK this is going to sound weird when I say it but I have some of my ex boyfriends clothes if you want something more comfortable then a suit." I say feeling embarrassed directly after.

"Umm sure thanks" he says grabbing a pair of Grey sweatpants and black shirt and walking to my bathroom.

Oh shit I just gave him GREY SWEATPANTS.

Ok ok it's hate very Annie just change into your pj's I just pit on some white sweatpants with a tan hoodie.

Ty walks out of the bathroom and I hold back a laugh seeing that the clothes were a size to small.

"I forgot how small he was" Ty says.

"Me too m" finally giving up and laughing.

"Oh you think this is funny" he says tackling me to my bed and ticking me.

"Say you take it back" he says laughing from on top of me.

"OK ok I take it back" I say finally giving up I look up to see our faces are just inches apart and we are staring at each other wondering who will go in first he slowly starts leaning forward putting his hand on my cheek when my phone starts ringing we immediately snak back into reality whe U reach my phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank god"

"Who is this"

"Oh its Jackson"

"How did you get my number" I ask with Ty looking at me concerned

"From Nellie"

"Oh ok what are you doing calling me at..3 30?" I ask.

"I just really needed to hear a friendly voice "

"Oh and I am said friendly voice" I say laughing.

He chuckles "Well anyways ill let you get some sleep goodnight Annie."

Ty's pov:

"Yes goodnight Jackson"

Jackson why the he'll would Jackson be calling Annie this time of night.

"Is there something going on between you and Jackson?" I ask a little worried.

"NO,NO nothing like that he just wanted to hear a-"

"Friendly voice yea I heard that whatever lens just go to sleep" I say a lot more annoyance on my voice go I hope I didn't sound mean.

Me amd Annie crawl into bed confused of tonight's events first prom then the accident then almost kissing now jealousy we have have one werid day.

Way down and Annie says "Ty?".

"Whats up" I saynpropping myself on my elbows.

"I'm sorry today has been so rough" she says hugging me. Eventually she falls asleep in my arms.

"I never can have a rough day if your in it you make everyday better just by being there I am in love you Annie " I say closing my eyes.

Little did I know she was not asleep