Phone Swap ~ MoRan OS

Things in mind are in italics......
Meri Bakr Bakr bold mein hain....
Dialogues are in bold and italics......

****************

"Kya ajeeb ajeeb norms hain iss yoga class ka, phone ko kon deposit karke class attend karta hain", Karan thought as he dropped his phone into the box in the hand of the receptionist who inturn gave him a sweet smile......

He had just returned from a mission and had about one to two months of break, so his friend suggested him to join the yoga class he had attended which proved to be quite relaxing, He agreed as he was always open to new adventures and now he was finally here....

He just turned around when someone barged into him, "Sorry, sorry really sorry, wo main actually kaafi jaldi mein thi and plus I was looking at my phone as well, toh inn sab mein maine aapko notice nahin kiya", She replied blabbering.

"Heyyy! Chill it's okay, I understand take care, I hope you're not hurt", Karan replied.....

"Nope I'm not hurt and thank you so much for understanding, I'll take your leave", She nodded her head, dropped her phone into the basket and skipped her way towards the ladies changing room. Karan smiled as he saw her walk away....

Then he saw the time, "Oh shit yeh class toh 15 min mein shuru ho raha hain aur maine toh track pants mein change bhi nahin kiya hain shit, Karan chal bhaag beta", Karan ran towards the men's room quickly changed and entered the yoga room.....

Being a workout person, he never really tried yoga but now since he was free and had nothing to do, he agreed to his friend's suggestion....

He entered the room to find the same girl with whom he had collided in the morning. She was talking to one of the staff memebers.....

"Shayad wo bhi ek student hain", He thought as he set-up for the class by laying down the mat......

Monami saw sideways and noticed Karan, "Oh toh isne bhi yoga class join kiya hain"......

She waved at him and he too waved back....

She walked up to him, "Heyyy! And we meet again", He smiled as she forwarded her hand to shake his.....

"Yea, we do! Waise kitna coincidental hain na hum abhi abhi mille the aur ab hum phirse mil rahe hain..." Karan replied after he shook her hand....

"Who knows shayad yeh destiny mein planned ho! Waise is this your first time doing yoga? Cause I haven't noticed you here", She asked with a look of confusion on her face......

"Uhhhh Yaa pretty much! I'm a gym person so I tend to use the gym, lekin main bas abhi abhi ek mission se waapas aaya hu toh my friend suggested ki main yoga try Karu! Army man hu toh injuries aate rehte hain so instead of stressing in a gym it would be better if a stretched out in the yoga class, So here I am!!".

"Oh so you're an Army man, that's nice to hear".

"Yup, I'm in the army, waise I just hope the yoga instructor is not as awful as my gym instructor, waise what do you do?"

"I'm a doctor, it was nice meeting you, Anyways I hope you enjoy the class, aur please feedback zaroor dena ki instructor kitna awful thi, I'll convey it to her", She said he nodded and she walked away.....

"Did she just say she knew the instructor, Karan kya karta rehta hain tu idiot" He thought as he settled down on his mat.....

People entered and filled the area, Karan saw Monami climb up to the stage and settle down taking the microphone she said, "Heyyy, guys I know you guys were expecting Shwetha to take this class, Lekin Shwetha couldn't make it for today's special class toh aaj bhi main hi class lungi, Shwetha hame chaar din baad join karegi, So let's warm up"......, She winked at Karan who was in a totally horrible situation right now.....