From the Beginning

"Y/n Y/l/n." I heard my name. Looking up I slowly raised my hand. A guy walked over to me and handed me a candy gram. "Thank you." I gave him a small smile.

Looking down at it was a small bag of sweets there was a "Happy Valentines Day" tag on it along with a small card. Opening the card there was some writing on it.

Dear Y/n,
I wanted to ask if you'd be my Valentine this year. And ask if you would like to go on a date tomorrow.
-Demi

Smiling to myself I took off the card wanting to keep it. For the rest of class I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Me and Demi have been friends since we were little. We met on the playground in in the second grade. I had fallen off of the monkey bars and she came over to see if i was okay. After that the rest is history. We had become inseparable. 

A few years ago, at the beginning of high school, we told each other that we were gay. But i never told her that how i found out was because i fell in love with her. 

I've liked Demi for years now but have been too shy to say anything. But after watching her work so hard to wrestle in RCW, Riot City Wrestling, i couldn't help but love her more. 

Quickly getting out of class i headed to the parking lot. Demi had most of her credits so she only had two classes in the morning. But after school she would always come and take me home.

Walking to the back of the parking lot I saw her car and she was leaning on the passenger side door. Her head was down and I could tell she was mumbling something.

I stepped in front of her and dropped my bag letting her know I was there. She looked up and looked me in the eyes. "Hi." She smiled. "Hi." I said before reaching up and putting my hands on each side of her face. Bringing her head down I softly kissed her.

It took her a second before she immediately started kissing me back. I could feel her hands hovering over my waist. Slowly dragging my hands down her shoulders and arms I put my hands over hers bringing them to my waist.

Pulling away I smiled and rested my head on her chest. She put her head on mine and we stood there hugging. "I would love to be your Valentine." I looked up at her. "Yeah?" She questioned. "I would love that a lot." I smiled and she returned a big smile.

Leaning back down our lips connected in a sweet kiss. I put my hands on her lower back keeping us close. "Grab your bag, Bubs. We gotta go. I can't be late for practice." She pulled away but kept our heads together. Quickly grabbing my bag she opened the door for me and I got in.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

It was finally Saturday which meant me and Demi were going on a date. She told me to dress causal, as if we were just hanging out. So I went with this.