Dress Up

Warning: Smut

"I have an idea," I said jumping on the bed next to Rhea. "Yes, Kitten?" Rhea turned on her side propping her head up on her elbow. Before I could answer her hand went on my thigh under my skirt and slowly got higher.

"Not that type of idea." I giggled grabbing her hand and she just smiled at me. "I want to do a style swap with you." I said and her smile dropped into an unsure look. "But we have VERY different styles." She said. "That's what makes it so much fun." I bounced a bit getting closer to her.

"I have a better idea. Let's make it a bet. You have two weeks from today to get your favorite actress, Scarlett Johansson, attention. You can do whatever you want but if she doesn't reach out to you I get to dress you up. But if you get her attention you get to dress me up." "Deal." I held out my hand for her. "What are you doing? We seal deals with kisses." I laughed before leaning down and connecting our lips.

Before I had the chance to pull away she grabbed my hips forcing me on my back with her in between my legs. Her lips went down to my sweet spot just below my ear. I moaned and my knees bent so my feet could rest on her ass to push her down on me.

"Naughty girl. Pushing me down to grind on you." She moved her head up. "Please, Bubs? It feels so good when you rub on me." I gave her my puppy eyes. "Damn you and those puppy eyes. Tell me how good it feels." She said. "I love it. You rolling your-" I was cut off by my moan when she ground against me.

"You best get to it. You only have two weeks to get someone's attention who doesn't have social media." She rolled off me and played her show again. "Not fair." I pouted and sat up. "You behave today and I'll give you anything you want tonight." She said and I smiled. "Sounds good Bubba." I kissed the tip of her nose before going to the living room.

I set up my phone on my light and went to TikTok. One thing Rhea didn't know was that Scarlett had just come out with her skincare brand and made a TikTok and Instagram account for it. So I technically had two ways for her to DM me.

"Hi guys, I hope your day is going well but I need some help. Rhea dared me not even five minutes ago so I had to come on here and ask for your guys's help. My favorite actress of all time is Scarlett Johansson. And I need her to DM me in two weeks so I can win. What's at stake is a style swap between me and Rhea. And Scarlett if you do see this video this is how different our styles are."