Idol.

(Kytchu + Gender Neutral! Archidon in-Training! Reader)

Light-like (E/c) eyes shone in awe, Hands shaking with excitement, the young Archidon was about to burst out in happiness.

Many villagers and townsfolk gathered around, screams and cheers of joy were heard as multiple steps eventually revealed a figure. A Pine Green cape matched with a Golden Helmet, everyone knew whom this is.

The leader waved back at the townsfolk, as screams and roars of joy erupted more. As the sound grew louder, crowds tightened, leaving the once awe-strucked youngling, to squeez through the sea of townsfolk.

The Young Archidon let out a grunt of slight struggle, as they continued to get through person to person, finding the great spot where their vision doesn't get covered because of people.

Loudness of Cheers didn't stop, as (E/c) eyes looked for possible exits. Incoherent Mumbles came out from the youngling's mouth as they slip through a couple of people -- finally having area to breathe. They caught their breath as they spectate the crowd from afar, relieved, that they weren't stuck there anymore.

As Tight crowd continued to follow forward, Their eyes only watched, spectating from a surprisingly sturdy branch. The townsfolk began requesting for Kytchu for various acts, Mostly, performing the Robin Hood arrow trick.

It was mesmerizing to look at, the swift sounds of the bow, and the great split of the aforementioned arrow. And that very own trick repeating, at a impressively fast rate. It was amazing.

The Archidon climbed various trees along the way, catching up with the crowd, until dusk slowly began settling in, Townsfolk being chipped away from the once big and tight crowd.

Kytchu and her army eventually had to leave, as the youngling yawns, slumped in another branch. S/c hands tiredly yet carefully grips the sides of the tree, as they finally got down. Drowsily sprinting, Half-Lidded eyes, Weird looks focused on the exhausted Archidon.

...

Everything else was a blur. All they remembered was getting back for dinner, eventually resting.

That was roughly a few years ago. They sighed from the reminiscent memory,

Time does fly.

"[Name]! General Kytchu wants to see you."

Ah.

"Coming!" Light shuffles were followed by a (un)gentle opening of a door. Whispers were everywhere, yet they were faint. [Name] bolted down the camp, avoiding to hit or bump to anyone, to avoid inconvenience for them.

Now [Name] is currently a Archidon in-Training, Trying to achieve atleast any Archidon related position after their training. (If they can.)

To do that, Trainees are handpicked, Assigned with Missions, In various parts of the Order Empire. With a nervous yet excited face, they continued to traverse down the halls, eventually finding a Two doored room.

Their hand grips the Ring on the door, using it to knock. Almost immediately, the door swung open -- showing two Archidons near the door, Along with-