01ᶜᵃᵐᵖ ᶜʳᵉᵗᵃᶜᵉᵒᵘˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

"ᵂᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence !" Kenji walked out the helicopter and towards the group. He felt that he was on top of the world with his rich status and made sure that everyone knew it.

Violet slowly clapped her hand as she kept her eyes on the sunglasses boy. "Way to make such a dramatic entrance, Kenji."

Hearing the voice, Kenji quickly pulled his sunglasses off while breaking his cool-like posture. He was trying to make a cool entrance. "Violet?" A wide smile was plastered on his face as he ran to her while throwing his bag at Roxie, the head camp counselor. "Violet!" He pulled her into a big hug, not letting go. "And I thought this would be boring. When did you come back?" Usually he would have recollected himself and gone back to his cool posture but it was Violet. He hadn't seen her in a long time.

"Last week." Violet had a small smile on her face, reuniting with her friend.

Violet was probably Kenji's only friend, vice versa. They competed against each other a lot, turning everything into a competition. Bowling wasn't Violet's strong suit but Kenji taught her how to play. She'd always beat him in who could do more push ups or when they'd race to the pool. She was sure to not be a rotten egg.

Kenji placed his sunglasses on top of his head, "How was boo-" He fell onto the floor from Roxie throwing the bag back at him.

Roxie clapped her hands together with a smile. "Okay, let's go."

Violet leaned forward with a laugh to see him lying on the ground. "Very similar to that." She then went to follow everyone into the back of the truck.

As soon as the vehicle had sped off the kids hurried to buckle themselves. At first Violet didn't buckle her seatbelt since she was used to riding in the back of trucks without them. Slowly though she followed the others to fix her seatbelt. After all, this island had dinosaurs.

Violet quickly scanned the group of kids, trying not to stare. The girl with pink hair popped out a lot considering her hair and she radiated pop star energy. Her eyes lingered on the girl with a grey tracksuit on, she looked athletic. This made Violet wonder if she could take the girl in a race.

The girl in gray looked up, feeling an eye on her. When she did, she made slight eye contact with Violet. In the quick connection of the eyes, each instantly looked away at the same time. The thing was that Violet wasn't staring; she just glanced across them all and happened to catch eyes with another. Or maybe she did stare a bit.

The pink haired girl lifted her phone up, speaking at it. "What's good, Brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous. Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!" She then put the camera down looking at them all. "Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself."