I got betrayed by the people I called friends

Percy POV:

The Giant War was finally over. I was hoping to spend some time with my girlfriend Annabeth, chilling out with Leo and Jason, just hoping (not sure) to learn Archery from Chiron. I was going to find Annabeth but suddenly I saw someone close to the camp borders, I uncapped Riptide and ran at the person. He was running from something.

There was a scrawny kid, about my age but was a head shorter than me. He had brown eyes and blond hair. He was running from some cyclopes. I moved swiftly and cut one's face-off, punched another in the gut, kicked a few in the shin.

Finally, when the mini (very unfair) war was complete I was kicked from behind, of course, I wasn't harmed but it was enough to get me distracted. Riptide was snatched from my hands by that kid and he started congratulating himself loudly.

Many campers and Chiron came, the kid said boastfully "I am Dean Hart, I defeated this monster by myself while this boy just stood there watching"

I replied "Seriously kid, you think I'll let you be here by yourself" but everyone looked at me shamefully.

Suddenly he was claimed with a golden bow in the hands of an eagle who was flying over the sun, Lord Apollo.

Chiron said "All hail Dean Hart son of Apollo, The Personification of the sun, The father of Light and Maker of Music"

Everyone bowed.

-----LineBreak-----

Dean had been spreading rumors about me, how I had been destroying cabins, telling lies etc. Life was just horrible.

I was going to meet Annabeth at the beach when I saw she was kissing someone. Annabeth was kissing Dean !!, my eyes turned red my hands shook the earth, lightning was dancing in the sky, the waters had formed around me already 200 ft high. I screamed at her "I held up the sky for you, saved you from Kronos, held only you in my amnesia period, jumped into freaking Tartarus for you and this is how you repay me, eh" I was so angry I turned water into a spear and froze it. I threw the spear at that bastard Dean impaling him in the stomach careful not to pierce any organs. I raised the earth to grab Annab***h and threw her across the camp breaking more than 30 bones in her body.

I was crying a lot, I wanted to finish off my life, but then I would be called a coward. I shook my tears off and went in the ocean straight to my father, I went straight to atlantis.