My little champ

"Appa... Wake up please..." the cute small hand patting on Yoongi puffy face repeatedly with small giggles.
Yoongi took the extra pillow to covered his ears and half of his face with it...trying to ignoring the kid.

"Appa..."
Before the small guy keep nagging more...in flash of light, Yoongi jump off from the bed and rub his pyjamas in annoying face.
Half of his back already wet and with wide eyes he glare at the cute innocent face...whom seems not guilty at all.

"Min Yoonji..."

The cutey doesn't affected at the guy tone while gave out his sweet grin.

Yoongi sigh deeply and march to the bathroom. He took a few minutes to change his pyjamas and quickly walk back to the bedroom. He reach out his hand and take the boy out from his bed to change his soaked clothes.

"Champ...how many times should I told you to wake me up before....never mind..." He can't continue with his words when he saw the small one face, pouting in guilty. His cute eyes become glassy and look like he trying so hard to hold his tear.

Yoongi just shaking his head and didn't utter any words. He guide the kid to other room and tuck his small body under the warm blanket.

"Sleep here while I'm settle out the mess that you already made. Hush now....close your eyes...." He utter his words softly while his finger gently caressing the younger hair.
The boy stares at his face with widening eyes, as he look for other words.

"Close your eyes...it still early to woke up..." Yoongi look slightly at the clock that attached on the wall.
Damn! It just a couple of hours before six... I hope I wouldn't overslept.

Yoonji will go to school...since he had absent for quite some time. He must show a good impression to teachers and his friends.

Yoongi feel drowsy...lazy as well.
I have to call the cleaning services tomorrow. My poor bed....

Yoongi lie down at other bed, next to the little one...make the kid look at him with face full of questions.

"Appa..."
Yoongi lift up his head and didn't respond back. He glanced at the boy...who had sit with his sad teary eyes.

"I... I'm sowwy..."

Yoongi sigh and jump out from the bed. He ruffling the boy hair and pull him into his hug.

"It's okay...." He kiss the top of his head and both of them started to sail to dreamland.

Appa....
Yoongi didn't noticed since when Yoonji called him appa, instead of uncle.