Ichi: Introduction (一)

Warning:
The story doesn't really go with the plot of the manga at a point as I did a lot of speculations in the 2nd last chapter but there are major manga spoilers.. so read at your own risk. None of the JJK character or the plot of JJK belongs to me. It belongs to Akutami Gege. The images used here are taken from the internet (even the pictures of Gojo in the cover are taken from Pinterest)

🥀

"Prison realm is a living barrier. The final remains of the Buddhist monk Genshin. There is nothing prison realm can't seal"

"Open Gate"

The prison realm was opened that day in Shibuya inside the station where a number of citizens were either slaughtered or transformed into curses. The cube like structure that contains the power of sealing almost anything in this world captured something very vital. It opened and a mass of flesh stretched out with a bleeding eye in the middle to capture the target while the parts of the cube were in the 4 sides of the stretched out flesh.  One has only a minute to escape the 4 meter radius of the realm to not get captured but anything can happen in that one minute.

The target was captured with the flesh transferring to his body, immobilizing him and making him drained of curse energy. 

"Close Gate"

He was then transferred to the pocket sized dimension of the talisman . Several eyes opened up around the cube while the target was trapped inside where the time never passes and the sealed person was surrounded by skeletons and ominous atmosphere.

.

After Gojo got trapped inside the prison realm, he was constantly fighting mentally. Suddenly one lucky day he found brightness in that dark area.

It was the day he met you.... 

Inside the prison realm.... 

He thought it was his imagination...

And yet...

He couldn't help but fall in love...

For the first time...

Important Info about YOU:

Name: Y/n L/n

Country: [Country]

Hair Color: H/c

Eye color: Rainbow colored (like Doma of Demon Slayer,) similar to Gojo in beauty or maybe more.

Grade: Special Grade, strongest in her country, 2nd strongest in the Jujutsu world.

Curse Technique: Mind Manipulation, Astral projection, All seeing eyes, power to heal, communicate with spirit and take their energy, connect to universe and earth to lend some of their energy, open gates of other side, power of hell fire, wings of angels, etc. (A/n: This info is irrelevant for the plot but I just wanted to give the reader an idea of how strong they are)

Additional Info: She is basically limitless as because she can lend energy from her surrounding, the air, ground water, basically elements of nature. Her eyes can see everything and can answer any question or cypher any codes. Her eyes can also hypnotize people or capture them for a brief amount of time, paralyze them.  She was kept as a secret weapon by her country and she was the one to suggest that as they will never have the audacity to even think of hiding her. Her power is just like Gojo and going against her will mean death, as a result the people treats her like God in her country and respect her. Well Y/n is a very kind hearted person so she becomes shy by the way they treat her.

Power of her eyes in details: 
Revive the dead to control them. Absorb curse energy (even from humans because humans are apparently part of nature, same for animal). See people's curse energy clearly and its nature as well as barrier and it's type. She can as well copy other people's technique just by watching them ones.  

🥀