Chapter 6. The dojo

Hey guys!! This a picture of the dojo , hope you like it 😄

Back at the safe house.........

" let's wake him up already!" Exclaimed Ambrose , " it's already 9 'o clock. Just then the door swung open revealing a very drowsy Zander. " Hey guys , good morning , I'm sorry I kind of over acted but I thought about it all night and now I understand , it's just that its too much to take in. " we understand Zander , that's how exactly I felt , but you just got to accept who you are , anyway let's get some breakfast before we start training . " Training ! I yelled. " yes I need to see what your capable of ,besides you will be needing some self defence when your up against the most powerful man on earth Aria replied. Who the president? what is this ? Is this some kind of a joke , I can't even hurt a fly!"I replied. " He will stop at nothing and for that you must be ready! Yelled Aria. " ok fine! Have it your way! But let me warn you I have no idea about martial arts or crazy Kung fu stuff it's practically not possible to teach me all of those in the limited amount of time we have " Ireplied.
" We will see what we can do , but first let's eat, you will be needing all the energy you can get.

After breakfast ....
Aria led us into a room that looked kind of like a dojo, timber wood floor , long pillars were laid in the corners , the roof was made of glass and the rays of the sun perched through the glass creating luminance like none other. " This is it! This is where we train" Aria said as she handed me a sword. As soon as I held the sword I could tell it was a basic one , it lacked balance because of the hilt of the sword which was too heavy , but there was one advantage I could easily use the sword in an arc position using the force of gravity and not rely on my strength .

I was rather surprised I gathered this much information just by holding the sword. " let's begin " she said as she plunged towards me with incredible speed. Her attacks were fast and precise , all I could do was dodge. She seemed to anticipate my every move, I gave a reckless swing at her, but she easily sidestepped and turned around and with the hilt of her sword she backstabbed me which left me thrown at the ground. " first rule ! Keep your eyes open" she said smiling at the fact I was too easy to finish. I was angry at this! I hated losing to girls especially really pretty ones.

I picked myself up and took a stance. " Ooo looks like you want some more!" She said sounding pleased at the fact that this fight was going to be easy. " Bring it on! " I said as she plunged once again, I took some time studying her moves , gathering information , all I did was dodge but this time I was actually thinking .

Aria was an aggressive fighter , she relies only on speed and her strength and likes to finish her opponents quickly which suggests she has less stamina all I needed to do was tire out and look for a gap. Her sword came down in a beautiful arc but with deadly speed which could knock out a person with one blow, I parred with her sword and pushed her away giving me time to position myself for the next attack. She swirled her sword around with breathtaking speed as she closed towards me , I stumbled back feeling afraid, I was cornered and had nowhere to go .

I was freaking out and suddenly my mind went blank ! Time seemed to slow down and I could think perfectly ! Knowledge I never possess coursed through my veins, more knowledge that I could possibly imagine, I knew what I had to do . I crouched down low and met her attack and with my own weight I pushed myself into the air and as she stumbled back in surprise I twirled my body into a torpedo and brought my sword down on to her as if I had been sword wielding all my life. She barely dodged it but it skimmed of her left arm leaving a scratch. " Not bad ! She said sounding surprised , but not good enough ! . This time she was more aggressive her attacks were to the point almost impossible to dodge , she was like a wild animal . I knew I had to keep my cool , I just parred and dodged and blocked . I could see she was slowly tiring out , her attacks started to come a bit loose and less precise . " My turn!" I said as I started to give counter attacks.

I swinged my sword in short arcs , jabbing at her , confusing her , I gave her false leads and she fell for it. She thought she found an open space and drove her sword towards it with but just at the same time I moved backwards creating an empty space between us and because of the speed with which she was moving she stumbled a bit forward and that is all I needed, I closed in slashed at her sword with a clank! The impact caused her arm to flung backwards , I grabbed her sword out of her hands and with my own sword pressed again her neck.

"Ambrose and Amanda gasped at what they had witnessed. " Jackie chan's prodigal son returns! Yelled Ambrose . I just stood there shocked at what I had done. Aria stood there weaponless and in shock too I didn't realise I was standing very close to her, I could literally smell the fruity smell she carried. Our eyes met and I have to admit she looked even prettier up close. " woah! She said, you've got a hell of a sword fighter in you. " I am surprised " she said . " Me too" I replied still in wonder of what I had done. " Thats enough for today , you guys get some rest and I'll just be back . I swear I could see her blushing as she trailed off in a steadied pace.

" we're close ! , the boy must be somewhere near ! I can smell his presence and that girl too, we will bring the boy and the girl to the master and he shall be pleased! He shall reward us !"said the same muscular looking man with ember eyes."Go get them !"He yelled to his subordinate. " Yes sir , he replied . " The mittens have done a good job! . " They will do a better one once they lead you too him " he said as he gave a evil smile as if enjoying his victory beforehand. " Remember I need him alive! Threaten him ,if he doesn't listen hurt him , but don't kill him!......

Hey readers! Did you like this chapter ? I hope you did! Show your support by clicking on the vote button and comment on any suggestions. This book will be updated every Saturday so until then stay tuned!!😀