Prologue

POV (Y/N)

It was midday and I was currently riding on the roof off a bullhead that was heading to the kingdom of Vale. Now you might be asking yourself how did I get into this situation, To explain this we will have to go back a few hours...

*FlashBack to 5 hours ago.*

I was running through an old tunnel that was used by K-Sec to move their reflection experiments.  I had to get out of the lab and this is the only way to get out with out fighing an army of K-Sec guards. Faith and Noah were with me, I had to take lead since my semblance was the only one that wouldn't tire us out, since Faith's and Noah's both drain their auras. 

(Y/N): "come on you guys keep up, we need to leave before K-Sec realises that we shut down the reflection program." 

Faith: "We know RedTail,  but you are the only one that can see the route."

(Y/N): "We're getting close to the surface, How are you feeling Noah?"

Noah: " I'm feeling fine RedTail, Let's just get out while we can."

I lead the climb up the ledges and pipes to escape the lab. Once out of the lab I split ways from Faith and Noah. I finally came to terms thast we finished K-Sec and that it would be time for me to return to Vale. However, I'm still a wanted man with a bounty on his head from a multi-million lein company, So I couldn't take normal routes.

*Back to current time*

The bullhead should land soon. Once it lands I should take off towards beacon, Because Ozzy owes me a favor from the last message that I delivered for him the last time. My semblance activated as soon as the bullhead landed. As the bullhead decreased its altitude I jumped onto the roof of a nearby building. I bounced my left foot of a nearby wall to give me enough height to speed vault the security fence.  I continued sprinting, as I got to the edge of the rooftop, a group of boxes highlighted red, When I saw that I decided to use them as a spring board to make the next jump. I continued to sprint, jump, and slide my way along the rooftops until I made it to beacon.  Once I made it to beacon I used the window seals to slowly climb up into Ozpin's office. His office was empty, So I took it upon my self to steal his chair and prop my feet up on his desk. After a few hours Ozzy finally showed up. 

Ozpin: "oh RedTail, To what do I owe this visit for?"

(Y/N): "Well Oz I need something."

Glynda: "Cut to the chase, what do you want, and why would we help you?"

(Y/N): "Oz I thought you kept your dogs on a tight leash, It seems like you need to teach this one to speak when spoken to. Anyways Oz I need a place to stay, where I am safe."

Ozpin: " Safe from what?"

(Y/N): "K-Sec, they have a bounty on my head from where I shut down project reflection."

Ozpin: " I'll let you stay, but on one condition, You have to enroll as a student in beacon."

(Y/N): "you have yourself a deal Oz, but one thing no uniforms."