𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

   I was in my room reading "𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠" because i was waiting for my brownies to bake. As I'm reading I hear a crash outside, I quickly put down my book and look out the window. I see dads car in the backyard. While I'm running down stairs, dad, Greg and Keithie are coming out the living room, running outside Becky jumps out..

"I didn't mean to, it was an accident." Cried Becky running towards dad, hugging her dad replied
"I don't care. Are you alright? What the heck were you doing?"
"I was trying to use the navy." Said Becky
"What's the navy Beck?" I replied squatting down in front of her.
"The navy in the car to ask it a question!!"
"You mean the navigation system idiot" said Keithie
"Shhh, Keithie relax" said dad
"Some man called. He said your friend Coach Buzzer went to heaven, I was trying to find heaven for you on the navy station so you could go visit him." Said Becky. I looked at dad with tears building in my eyes...
Coach Buzzer played a big part of my life. He taught me how to play basketball and told me to never give up on my dreams, I really wish he would be there for my talent show this year but I guess I'll have to do this for him....
"Yikes!!" Exclaimed dad dragging a hand down his face..
"Who's your friend dad?" Asked Becky
"Coach Buzzer was someone very special in Daddy and Olly's life, It's terrible" explained dad
"Ok... why don't you go eat some brownies that should be ready by now with these guys, I'll meet you in there!!" I said softly to her, she nodded and grabbed Rita's awaiting hand. I looked towards dad to see him with his arms open, I quickly ran into them and sobbed in his arms......