1

today is the first day of filming for black widow. and I cannot express how excited I am. I've been in many marvel movies before but this one feels special. one because Scarlett finally gets her own movie. and two because.. I don't know why. it just feels great.

today is the first time I'm seeing Scarlett in months and I'm so happy. I met Scarlett 10 years ago on the set for iron man 2. I was 15 and she was 24. we instantly became close and she's been like my big sister ever since then. I love her to pieces and I don't know what I'd do without her.

my character is Clint's oldest daughter, amara. my character is close with Nat and.. love Interest to her sister. which I find kinda creepy but whatever.

We're in Scotland for the first month and then America and a few other places for the last 5 or 6.

anyway now im driving to set with Taylor swift blasting in the car. Taylor swift is fucking amazing. I love her and her music and she's so sweet.

im listening to paper rings and singing along when I get to set. I turn off my car and get out, running inside to find Scarlett. I missed her so much and I cannot wait to see her.

I looked around for a minute before I heard a tiny person running up to me. I turn around and see rose running up to me and I kneel down, scooping her into my arms and spinning us around.

Scarlett bring rose to set sometimes but not a whole lot. I love the trouble maker so much and hate it when I don't see her.

"juniper!!!!! I miss you!" rose belts out, laughing while I kiss all over her tiny face.

"I missed you to nugget" I hug her tight and smile at her before looking around a bit more.

"you know where mommy is?" I question. she nods fast and squirms out of my hands, taking my hand in hers and dragging me to her moms trailer. why that's not the first place I checked I don't know.

we got to the trailer and rose pulled me inside. Scarlett was sitting on the couch talking to someone and before she could react I was sitting on the couch next to her, pulling her into the biggest hug I possibly could.

"hello there" Scarlett giggled and hugged back just as hard.

"I missed you" I whisper into her ear and she giggles saying the same to me.

after that interaction I pull away from the hug to look at who she was talking to. I look over at the other side of the couch and see Florence Pugh. I knew Florence from midsommer. it's a great movie and I really enjoyed it. she's a great actress. and she's absolutely adorable to.

"hello there." I smiled at her, standing up and walking toward her. she picked rose up off her lap and rose scooted over to her mom and me and flo hugged.

"it's great to meet you! I'm Florence" she said, her accent was thick and her smile was contagious.

"yea I know who you are! I'm juniper. I've seen little women. and I watched midsommer also. and a show you were in on Netflix... Marcella?" I sounded like a real fan girl and she smiled back at me with an embarrassed smile.

"you watched marcella? god that's embarrassing." Me and flo laughed and Scarlett looked confused.

"why's that embarrassing?" She asked. I laughed even harder and flo had to contain her laughs.

"let's just say I didn't wear a lot of.. anything during that show." Florence started laughing again and I laughed harder.

"you do have great boobs though" I said between laughs and she thanked me and we carried on laughing.

"june remember on the set of-" Scarlett started. suddenly I stopped laughing and ran over to her to cover her mouth with my hands before she could say any more.