(一) Chapter 1 - Mafia

POV- mystery
I felt the sweat pouring down my skin as I maneuvered around the room, evading knife after knife held by the mafias men. These dumb thugs don't know who they're messing with. I duck down as a blade is swung across where my face would have been. I spin and kick the feet out from under the man before punching his head, knocking him out cold. I smirk and tease him, tone dripping with faked concern, "You know, you really shouldn't play with knives. You might get hurt."
     Just as I said that, I had known I made a mistake. I had let my guard fall for just one second. This second was long enough that I felt a blade graze across the side of my upper arm. Instantly I turned to disarm him and knock him out. Looking around, I saw no more in the hall. I walked to one of the many men and grabbed the briefcase he'd had been protecting. Shortly after I left the building and left for home.
     If you have not learned by now, I am the daughter of a well known mafia boss. My name is Mei Xing Li (Měi Xīng Lǐ;美星李) and my father has trained me since I was young with multiple fighting techniques. He has me go on covert missions for him. However, my family will not kill. That is one of our greatest laws.

——
(A/N): Mei Xing means Beautiful Star in Chinese so her father will call her Liúxīng ( 流星 ) meaning shooting star.
——

     I entered my large home only to be greeted by the boss himself. "Hello my little liu xing. Had you received what I had asked for?", my father questioned. "Yes Baba. Right here.", I responded handing him the briefcase. "Thank you my child. Now please rest and get that cut looked at before you do.", he states gesturing to my arm. "It's just a scratch Baba, I'll be alright. Good night!" I then make my way to my room, plop on my bed, and sleep. After all, I have a healthy relationship with my bed. And food. Food too. I love to eat and sleep.

——
(A/N): Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to open by saying thank you for giving my story a shot! Let m know in the comments if there is anything you ever think might be cool in the book! (Or any feedback you may have for me!)

::Quick question for everyone! Who is your favorite member of F4?
-Let me know in the comments!
——